CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The Second Chance

Well, i've just came back from Kedah after participating in the Alor Star Sevens International. It was an eye opener for me. I've gained experience and the exposure i got was fantastic. I've managed to rub shoulders with Fijians. Muahaha. Basically, the Singapore Police Rugby Team lost all the matches there. We were in group B which consist of teams such as Bandaraya Dragons, RCB 69 & SRC Eagles. We didn't beat Bandaraya Dragons because most of the players in that team were former Malaysian national players. They are really very experienced. Secondly, we didn't get to beat RCB 69 because they are Aussies. They were super huge and some of them are even bigger than Fijian. RCB 69 is a club from Australia and they are really damn lousy taking the fact that they are from Australia. Lastly, the SRC Eagles. SRC Eagles comes from Sabah and the consist of 5 Fijians and 2 Thais. So can anyone tell me how on Earth are we suppose to beat SRC Eagles? Haha. We managed to go the the bowl round and it wasn't good either. We lost our last match to Kedah Sukma Rugby team. It is not because we are lousy or what but it's just that we can't communicate well and the wheather there is extremely hot. As a result of the weather, i got an eye infection. Sigh! My stay at Kedah wasn't a memorable one. I kept thinking about my A level results. What will i get? Will I fail? If I fail, what will I do next? All these questions kept flashing in my mind and it really bothered me. On Friday morning, the day of the release of the A level result, Aidil and me managed to call Mr Seah, our rugby teacher incharge. He told both of us that we managed to clear our GP but couldn't tell us our other results. We did a lot of shopping and smoking at Kedah. Haha. I bought a pair of Nike Air Force 1 shoes at a price of RM99. The moment i reached Singapore, i straight away went to Tan Tock Seng hospital at 11pm alone, carrying my luggage bag. The medical check up lasted till 1.30am. After that i went home and reached house at 2.30am. Guess what? I've got a 3 days MC. Yippie! This will give me time to think about what i'm going to do next. The very next day, i went down to JJC to talk to Mr Seah about my result. I've made up my mind. I really want to repeat to get a full A level cert with colourful grades, Insha-allah. Oh, guess what i got for A level? It's D for Maths C, O for Econs, O for Physics and B3 for GP. I feel like crying but what's the use of crying over spilt milk. Might as well lick it! Haha. Yeps, i went to the Vice Principal office and straight away he gave me the green light. He gave me a disruption form stating that the school have accepted me as a student and i'm allowed to disrupt my NS. Now it is my turn to give this form to Police NS. Sigh! Am I happy? Yes i'm happy because God have given me a 2nd chance. This 2nd chance is really rare. I feel really jealous seeing my friends getting good grades. Half of my soul told me to go to Polytechnic but the other half told me to repeat A level. The latter is really me. Hard headed and refusing to give up. That's why i decided to repeat. I'll end what i started and this time around, i end it with flying colours. I'll never ever give up. Some times in life, it's not about winning. It's about how you get up again to fight back. Well, always look on the bright side of life. Who knows? Maybe i can get straight As but let's be realistic. My target for A level is ABC, A for Maths, B for Physics and C for Econs and lastly, A2 for GP. Insha-allah can get! Nothing is impossible. Right now, i can't wait to start schooling and school will only start for me on 21st March. A week to go! Well, wish me all the best. Who knows? Maybe i can find true love. Maybe? Who knows? Who knows...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home