CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Rugby Nights Out

Hmm...let me sum up what had happened in camp this week

Monday
As usual, monday blues rulz. We don't have the mood to do PT. Again, we were punished because we didn't move fast and could make up our bloody idea. Hmm..i managed to smuggle in a pack of cigarette because on Sunday, i did my OB. The guys doing Sentury didn't check me and so, life was easy having cigarettes by your side. Haha. I will not mention how i managed to smuggle in a pack of cigarette. It is discreet. Cal and me smoked Pall Mall lights in our barrack after lights off. Cool man!

Tuesday
Today was fucking boring. Nothing much happened. After dinner, we went to Bravo Coy to have our hair cut. To tell you the truth, there's nothing to cut for me because i'm already bald. The stupid Malay barber is fucking greedy with money and he's wasting mine. Even though i'm already bald, he still cut the side of my hair and that was fucking lame. Stupid guy! It was really a tiring day today because we have to help Panther with the store equipment because our store room looked like a pig sty. As usual, after lights off, we smoked in our bunk.

Wednesday
I didn't go to PT today because i've got a fucking abbresion in between my thighs. I did OB again and all i had to do all is to sit at the office and being screwed inside out by the deputy in-charge of Echo Coy, FI Panther. I was appointed by Panther as a Linen IC and all i have to do is to collect bed sheets and pillow cases every Tuesday evening and send them for washing at block 29 every Wednesday. I made a mistake by collecting blankets as well and that pissed Panther off. He told me to write whatever he said on Tuesday upon appointing me as the Linen IC and i swore i heard blankets. Panther is a mother fucking liar. That morning, Ben and me went to the mess to have our breakfast. Panther saw me and he proceeded to the mess to screw me. With his loud voice, he swore at me infront of other people. I still remembered what he shouted at me. It goes something like this, "Man, Kepala Buto". That means dick head. He also scolded me for not executing and listening tohis order properly. C'mon man. When i was collecting the newspaper with Jay before breakfast, he told me to make a U-turn back to the barrack because he wanted to screw me. I couldn't follow his command because i was about to return the call of nature. C'mon, i have a stomach ache and it was pretty bad. Panther's brain, i guess, is as small as a nut and no bigger than a dime. He sucks big time. Doind OB was pretty boring. If not for my Nicholas Sparks novel, i would have die of boredom. Gosh, that novel was really a page turner. I can't stop reading it. It is about a love story of a couple who was tested with lots of challenges and difficulties. I almost cried while reading the book. Sob. After dinner, which is about 6 pm plus, i headed to the field to watch a rugby match between combined Police-JJC Team and St Andrew's School. The former won due to experience. Mr Selamat wanted to try the new players from JJC and boy, they were raped pretty badly. Selamat told me that i can come down for training after he negotiated with FI Mohd Noor and Hassan. That's something good that i wanted to hear. I heard that the current JJC Rugby team did something terrible today. They didn't tell Mr Seah that the match with SAS in the morning was cancelled and instead, they'll be playing at PA. That morning, Mr Seah actually came down to school to prepare drink and he even chartered a bus for the team. This was pretty shitty. When i'm back in school next year, i'll promise to beef up the team's discipline and fitness. Those juniors will get it from me. As in next year, i'll be a grade 1 coach. I'll screw them up like how Panther screwed me up. After that rugby match, i took a shower at the barrack while smoking Roy's cigarette. I have finished mine so i had to buy Roy's. The fag was pretty shitty and it's a cheap cigarette. What do you expect from the brand Madison. Haha. I couldn't get to sleep and so i spent the night listening to my mp3 player. All my barrack mates were on the brink of sleeping. Suddenly, all of us were shaken by the banging on the wall. There was no vibration on the wall but i can still hear the banging sound. I asked Ben and Ajay and they too heard the sound. That echo coy is a spooky place but i ain't afraid of ghost. I'm only afraid of God.

Thursday
I had to do OB again as today was my duty. Gosh, i would rather do PT than to shake my legs in the OB office as that is the Panther's den. He screwed me upside down again as if it wasn't enough yesterday. He likes to use the word 'Kanina Naya', 'Chibai' and 'Puki'. Well Panther, fuck you back. My guys didn't do much PT today as it was raining heavily throughout the day. Lightning Warning, Cat 1, were issued to us and so we have to stay in our barrack. Today is my school's prom night but too bad i couldn't attend it. Gosh, i really wanted to go. Sigh. I ended up giving my ticket to Steffanie after knowing that i can't book out of camp on the prom night itself. I couldn't sleep and that i don't know why. So i called Anna and we talked on the phone for 30min. We talked about lots of things from Panther to Breasts. Haha. It was hilarious.

Friday
Finally, i can do PT after recovering from the abbresion. As today is half day due to New Year's Eve, PT wasn't tough. We did fundamental exercise and it was chicken. Haha. At 12.30pm, we were allowed to book out but i went to the mosque first to do the Friday prayer. After that, Roy and me went to Far East Plaza to buy a pack of cigarette and we went to the fourth level to puff. After puffing, i quickly went home to pack my rugby gear before going for training. Finally, i'm back at TRACOM again. Haha. All we did at training was to play touch rugby. I scored 2 tries for my first Police Rugby training. Yippie! After training, Aidil and me chatted with cik Rosman. People call cik Rosman by the name of Rosman Pantat because he has a huge ass. Haha. He told us about his experience in the national team, his life and he also cracked some jokes. He told us that he was from Dunearn Tech, which is now Greenridge Secondary School, and then he was invited by SAS to play for them. He stayed at SAS and played rugby there until he finished his O level. After Os, he went to SAJC but quit after that because the school didn't offer him commerce course. So, he went to New Town for his Pre-U course. He told me about his love life too. When he was at SAS, he fell in love with a Chinese girl. After one of his training, he went to dinner with his girlfriend. Dispite his ankle and knee injury, he walked with his girlfriend from Orchard Road to Marina Bay in his crutches. He was sweating in pain and tiredness and when his girlfriend asked him why he's sweating, he told her that he's okay and nothing is happening. He hid his pain because he wanted to accompany his girlfriend who wanted to go for the long walk. From his expression while telling his love life with his chinese girlfriend, i know that he really loved her and both of them were really happy together. He almost cried when telling us this. This is what u call true love. I wonder what separated them? He even told us his rugby trip to Malaysia with the Singapore Rugby Team. There's this time when he and cik Fendi were bullied. At one of the Malaysian hotel, cik Fendi were stripped by the whole team and he were locked from outside his hotel room. He was infact naked in the walkway of the hotel. He was only given a piece of newspaper to cover his dick. His team mates let him in and when he entered his room, he was further tortured. ples. Haha. After chatting at PA, we went to Adams Rd to have supper. Aidil, cik Rosman and me ate prata. We talked for almost 2 hours. He talked about his harsh childhood and his life in police. He even talked about his life in New Town Sec Sch while takling pre-U course. He told us that hot chicks usually come from New Town and i could do nothing but to agree with his statement. It's true that New Town produces hot chicks till today. I swear New Town is better than KFC and that's really true. Haha. Period. Cik Rosman asked me what position i usually play in rugby and i told him that i've started to play as a forward and i was a former backliner. He told me directly that it's difficult to be a forward in the police team because the forwards there are superb just like the likes of Naseer and Man Beloh. I think i'll play as a backliner when playing for police. All the best to me! I heard about the incident about Mr Selamat. I heard that Selamat will not be coaching Greenridge anymore because the principal didn't renew his contract. Another chinese guy took over his job. C'mon man...he prepared the team for this year tournament and finally, when it's 2 more months to the tournament, his job was given to some moron. If you do bad things to good guys, good things will never happen to you. Any way, Selamat will not lose anything because he's fucking rich. He's a legend. He don't mind coaching for a team without being paid. He loves Rugby and he will do anything for rugby. He's not a money mongering man. He's just a nice guy! He is a legend and i will always respect him.

1/1/2005
Went to Lam Soon, near Chua Chu Kang with Harun, Sadiq, Khamsya, Imran and Imran's friends to play street soccer. We played in the rain and it was slippery. The Malay team actually won. Hehehe. Well, after that, Sadiq, Harun and me went to a coffee shop to have our lunch and we talked cock and smoke fags for rest of the afternoon.

Well, i have to end the entry here. Before i end it, i want to show my condolences to all the families of the victims of the Tsunami incident. Don't be sad. Everything happens with a reason. Maybe God wants to test us. This incident showed us the beautiful side of humans. It knited nations and countries together. This shows that human, wheter black or white, Muslim or Zionist, can work hand in hand. This is the beauty of mammon. To all my friends, happy new year and may 2005 be a good year for all of you. God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home