CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Friday, December 17, 2004

Training To Be Crime Buster

I'm back. Haha. Wow, i miss the outside world. Haha. Well, i'm out of Police Camp because there is no 10 days confinement for the prep course. Haha. Luckily i can book out or else!! Well, life in police camp at Thomson is pretty fucked up especially for an overweight guy like me. The first day at camp was pretty fine. Nothing much happened because we had to sort out the administrative work. It was fucking tideous. In the camp, i can see all sort of people. There's the gangster guys, the dunno-wat-to-do geeks, the smart aleks, the stupid jerks and cool people just like me. Haha. The second day was a massacre. The Field Instructors really tortured us madly. One instructor stood up amongs the rest. If my memory serves me well, Adam, a CLT at NCC Sea about 3 to 5 years ago, is now a Field Instructor at TRACOM. He really never change. Still the same fucked up sadist guy. He's a big shot now but the fuck!! I can beat his ass faster than he can dig his nose. He's a NATO (No Action Talk Only). I still don't understand why the instructors have to be so fierce. I bet they don't get extra income for being fierce! What i don't like about other trainees is that most of them are stupid. They seem to have difficulty comprehending instructions. Why can't they understand 'Left' and 'Right'? Screw them! Hmm...the food there really sucks! Yucks! Well, what can i do about it? Too bad! Hmm... the female regular officers there were superb. Not bad! Most of them are P.R.E.T.T.Y. Haha! Gosh. Well, i didn't smoke for 4 days and that's pretty bad for my health. Haha. We were not allowed to smoke inside the police compound. Well, i've got good bunk mates. In my room, there's Ajay who only managed to finish O Level, Benjamin who was from SAJC, Ranjay who was from NJC, and Cal who just graduated from MDIS. They seem pretty good to me. Ben and Cal always talk about sex and party and club every night. They're cool guys but they don't share the same interest as me. Ranjay is pretty quiet but he seems to be able to withstand my jokes. Haha. I called him a Nationalist just because he was from National Junior College. Haha. Ajay is quiet a nice guy and he seems friendly. He talks much too and that keeps us alive. I'm from 118th intake and 52nd Squad. My bunk is at Echo Coy and the building is located at the far end of the academy. At first glance, the building looks haunted but who cares? The people there obviously disrespect fat people. How can they give us such a place to house in? Again, screw the system! 3rd day was pretty bad too. We managed to sweat and burn down fats by doing 3 physical training every day. We did PT before breakfast,right after breakfast and right before dinner. My whole body is aching right now all thanks to the FIs. I hate FI Muttaqin. Every morning, his job is to pump people by spelling out P.H.Y.S.I.C.A.L T.R.A.I.N.I.N.G I.N.S.T.R.U.C.T.O.R M.U.H.D M.U.T.T.A.Q.I.N. The reason behind this is that he wants people to know and memorise his name. I too remember this guy. I think he was from Fuchun Secondary. Fuck him! Riverside Sec Sch is better and the best. Haha. If i ever find his ass outside of the camp, the first thing that i'll do is to grab his ass, do some german suplex unto him, sit on him and punch his face while shouting out my name, A.H.M.A.D F.A.T.H.I C.R.I.P.P.L.E.R. Haha. The leader of my squad is a confuse guy. I hate him because he acts as if he knows what to do but in the actual fact, he knows nothing. He is inefficient and fucking slow! No hard feelings Farhan. Guess what? I fell off my bed while sleeping. At that time i was dreaming about smoking cigar when i suddenly woke up because of the fall. I hurt my toe and knee. Gosh. The last day of the week, which is on the fourth day, Friday, was a super slacking day. We didn't do much. Before breakfast we had PT and after breakfast, we were suppose to have another PT but we were stopped by our Coy in-charge, SSG Panni aka Panther. We escaped PT! Yahoo! After that, we went to the gynasium to get out second pair of running shoes. All we have to do was to wait and waiting really killed time. After getting out shoes, we were supposed to have our 3rd PT but my squad again managed to skip PT because we have an interview with our squad officer in-charge. We have to report back for PT but too bad we have to help another high ranking officer to do some 'FUNNY' chore. Guess what we did? We were called by Encik Ahmad to cut down some banana leaves. Haha. I'm not kidding! They needed some banana leaves for tommorrow's Rugby Police Night. Haha. 2 senior officers gave us a ride back to our bunk where we can fing some banana plants behind our bunk's so called garden. We have fun man!! Haha. After that, we went back to out bunk to clean it up before we book out. Surprisingly, some of us couldn't go home because we have to do Orderly Barrack, aka Guard Duty, for a day. I was one of the unlucky ones. Ranjay and me was suppose to do it today till tomorrow but the plan went hay-wired because of miscommunication and they have to cancel it at the very last moment. I was relieved and happy because i've got to go home to rest just in time for tommorrow's Police rugby match between the Married and Singles. It will be held at Police Academy (PA). After getting the green light to go home by SSG Muhd Noor, i went to the rugby pitch to meet Aidil. Wow, i managed to get a glimpse of one of the most beautiful touch girl in Police touch team. I don't know her name but she has a boy friend and her bf is one of the rugger of the Police Team. His name is Ahmad Zohri. Why must beautiful girls be taken up? What do i get then? Haha. Aidil and me went to the town to meet Zaid and Bernard to have our dinner. I didn't eat much because i was full. Zaid gave me a stick of cigarrete and my first puff after 4 days was superb. I was craving for cigarette. I found out that it's bad for your health if you decided to stop smoking suddenly. You must slowly cut down on the number of sticks. Now, i have promised myself only to smoke on weekends where i'll be out of camp. This is safer i guess. In 6 months time, i guess i'll be able to stop smoking. I guess so! Well, i have a match tomorrow and i guess i better sleep. I better make full use of weekends and enjoy them to the fullest. Yummy! Well, until then my fwens. Adios. Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home