CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Same Old Shit

Only God Can Judge Me

Nobody gives a shit about me
They are what they want to be
Some didn't care but still criticise me
They criticise on what i want to be

I want to tell & let them see
That nobody can judge me
I have done nothing to them
Why are they then so damned?

This world is full of shit
I'm trying hard to beat it
18 years and i'm still fighting strong
I'm who i'm and there's nothing wrong

People can say what they want
Jeering while having fun
But they can't criticise what God gave me
Because only God can judge me.

Hmm..i was just lazy to update my blog last week but i'll make it up for this week's entry.

Monday 7/2/2005
The day started with mess cal and it was pretty refreshning especially when you have long not been exercising. Haha. Later, we had a class about law and it was interesting. Luckily OC Noor Faisal is a funny chap. If not for him, i bet we'll be sleeping during the lecture. After lunch, we headed to Dojo to have our T-baton lesson. Before we could start the actual class, we had to do this super long warm up because the Instructor Joseph was pissed off with us. We did lots of funny push-ups and weird excercise. One of the weird push-up is the Summer 69. This push-up requires us to lay,why do i have to use the word lay?, on top of our partner. The person doing the push up will be facing down and have to hold his partner's ankle. It was painful and from far, i swear the dojo looked like as if the instructors were organising mass orgy and most of us looked as if we were sucking each others' cock ala 69 method. Muahaha!

Tuesday 8/2/2005
We had weapon dry practice conducted by FI Robin. After that, we had class and our OC talked about the different types of court in Singapore. Today is half day because tomorrow is Chinese New Year. We got to go home early not before doing our fatigue. I had to clean the back drain and it was taxing. The drain, before it was cleared, looked as if no one have cleaned it before. After booking out, Ben and i went to Orchard Rd to have our lunch. We went to Lucky Plaza to eat as the food there is cheap. Haha. After that, we went to Spinelli, which is beside Hereen, to have a drink with Cal. We smoke a lot and after that, Ben told us that he have to leave early because our the reunion dinner. Cal and I went to Cineleisure to play pool at Kpool and it was fun. I almost beat Cal.

Wednesday 9/2/2005
I went to Boon Lay bus interchange to meet up with Shalini, Aidil and Shafa because today, we are suppose to have a trekking expedition at Macritchie. We went to Jurong Point and ate our breakfast at Long John Silver. While eating, Amalina joined us because she too wanted to go trekking. We boarded bus 157 to Macritchie and along the way, we met Hidayah. Like Amalina, she too wanted to follow us. Finally, we reached Macritchie. Macritchie didn't change a bit. It was the same old reservoir except for some new features deep in it's forest; the Tree Top Walk and Tree Top Tower. We walked for about 6km before reaching the tree top tower and still have to walk another 1km plus to reach tree top walk. I smoke alot along the way. The trekking trip took about 4 hours or so. It was tiring. After that, we went to Adam Rd food court to have our late lunch cum dinner. We chatted alot,for about 2 hours, and in the later part of our conversation, Sri Nivas finally arrived. We chatted even longer because as you guys would know, Sri is a story teller. Haha.

Thursday 10/2/2005
I didn't do much today. I chatted with my cousins and their fiancee in the msn. Abang Aiz, Kak Is & Kak Irah were surprised that i added them in my msn list. I had a long conversation with Kak Is and we talked about our problems. She's a nice chap to talk to and she doesn't mind lending a pair of ear. I found out further from her that my sister is actually a terror. Gosh! I shant say what my sis did but i guess this problem have to stop. I don't know what to do with her actually and i really want to help. Sometimes, i feel that i'm a useless brother. However, i still will want to kill that stupid mofo bastard hailed by the name of FUCKlun..izzit Fadlun or FUCKlun? Gosh! I'm not sure. Sorry!! We have to book in today and some of my college friends promised to have a gathering at Bukit Timah's Al-Amin before we book in. However, most of them made empty promises. I ended going there alone and i even ate there alone. Sigh! Yes, I'm really a loner! I ordered my favourite baverage, Teh Gajah, Roti Prata Durian and Mee Goreng Pattaya. The food there was delicious except for the fact that i ended up eating Pattaya fried rice instead of Pattaya Fried Noodles because they cooked the wrong stuff for me. Fuck them!!

Friday 11/2/2005
Couldn't remember what happened on this day!

Saturday 12/2/2005
Did nothing much in the afternoon. I went out with Zaid, Naz and Wan to Orchard and we had dinner at Long John Silver at Far East Plaza. It's been a while since i last saw them. Yeap, as usual, they were fucking late. I was suppose to meet up with Ameriah at her working place in Wisma Atria but couldn't find it. I got lost. In the end, i went home. That night, I found out that her working place is actually in Isetan. Gosh! At night, i was surprised to find my grandma and mak Kali and Uncle Ali in the house. After the Chelsea match, we went out to Al-Amin to have late night supper because they want to celebrate my bdae. Since they can't celebrate it on Monday, they did it today. Nice eating with them especially when you eat Bone Steak at 12 mid night. Muahaha!

Sunday 13/2/2005
Book in late today and i found out that we couldn't get into our room because the door's locking mechanism was faulty. We had to wait outside the OB office for almost 1 hr waiting for the contractor. However, the DO incharge of sentry that night couldn't let the contractor in at that hour due to security reason and so we had to sleep in an empty room. Sigh!

Monday 14/2/2005
Happy Valentine Day Ahmad Fathi and a happy bdae to you too. Haha. After sleeping at another empty room, because we were locked out, we put ourselves in deeper shit by waking up late. We missed the drill practice conducted by FI Mohd Noor. He was furious with us. After that, before lunch, we had to go for this heritage tour where we had to head to SPF Heritage Centre near Tan Tock Seng Hospital. It was pretty interesting. Later after lunch, after we finished our heritage tour, we had class on law about Volunteer Causing of Hurt. It was complicated. Yeap, as usual, i have to spend V day and my birthday in loneliness. Gosh! i countered partially by gazing at the stars. The stars, i swear, were beautiful. God purposely set those stars amidst the ebony space so that i can gaze at it to alleviate the pain of being alone. Sigh!

Tuesday 15/2/2005
We had dojo test today and we had to do it with our partner. Guess what? i didn't have a partner. I guess even guess don't wanna go near me because i'm fat and ugly. Then, Sir Joseph told me to do it with a guy who failed his test. Half way doing the test, Sir asked me to sit down and i thought i failed. I was like 'Oh My God..' Sir Luqman asked me which section i failed and i told him that i don't know. So, after everybody have done their test, i asked Sir Joseph as to which section did i fail. He told me that he ordered me to sit down because i've already passed. I was relieved. I told Luqman that i didn't fail. Yippie. I know i'm a fighter!! The dojo people released us early and so we slept in our bunk for 1 hr. The power nap was fantastic.We slacked in class because our OC didn't come. We slept in class for about 2 hours plus. Another power nap for me!

Wednesday 16/2/2005
Today is our drill test. I'm not nervous at all and i'm really confident that i'll pass. However, as usual, i failed. Gosh, how can i fail drill test? We were also released early today and so we slept in the bunk for 2 hours. As usual, we slept in the class because our OC didn't come. Well, i can say that we really had a 'sleepy' day today. Haha. Rugby training was superb but have to cut short because of night class. We had 1st Aid at night. Boring!

Thursday 17/2/2005
We had swimming lesson in the morning and i realised something. I just found out that i can do back stroke pretty well but i'm still lousy at breast stroke. PT was fucking tiring as FI Hup Send took us for our PT. I really have nothing to say about his PT session except for 'Wah, so taxing.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home