CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Sunday, January 09, 2005

The Multi Purpose Man

I swore that when i enlisted, all i expect to be is a policeman and nothing more than a crime buster or a law enforcer. Little that i know that i'll turn out to be a mutli purpose man just like Inspector Gadget. You'll see what i mean.

Monday 3/1/2005
The first thing in the morning at 6.30am that happened to me was that i got screwed up by that stupid foul mouth Panther. He scolded me because on Saturday night, the guys doing OB closed the OB office at 9.30pm when they're suppose to close it at 10.30pm. Can't they read the Station Diary book for themselves or read the instructions for OB. They got me into trouble and i was screwed by Panther for that. He told me to drop 20. Fuck! I was flabbergasted by the police training because as time passed, it became more slack. One reason is that the Field Instructors (FI) are away on course and only a few of them are left in charge of us. Luckily we got FI Eddie as our PTI. Eddie is a good FI because he doesn't like to give us push up. I guess he's the only sane FI in TRACOM. The PT, as i've said, is getting more relaxed and this isn't a good sign because IPPT, or commonly knowns as Fitness Test, is this Thursday. I don't want to fail as i want to do Recreational Time (RT) when the FIT Squad comes next Tuesday. Hmm..i can't wait for the next squads to be enlisted as Aidil, Hanan and some of my college friends will be in the same company as me. Haha. Those friends of mine, at last, have to give up their honey moon period and be a 'man' in TRACOM Police just like me. Haha. Well, i didn't lose weight and infact, i'm gaining it. Haha. I'm not kidding. The food in TRACOM is fucking delicious especially the Western food. It's not that i think highly or i'm praising the food there, it's just that the food there is the best because you have no choice at all eating at other food outlet because they ain't any. When i came, my weight, or shall i say my mass in terms of Physics, gosh i miss Physic, was 89kg but after a week of rigorous exercise, it went down to 86kg and a week after that, my mass was 85kg. However, as i began to 'love' the food there, i began to gain weight again. Well, i managed to smuggle a speaker and it seems to be useful. My bunk mates and i can enjoy loud music for the rest of our stay in that barrack. All i have to do is to connect my mp3 player to the speaker and there music will go boom. I stole the electricity in TRACOM. Haha. Serve the govenment right for forcing us to serve. I'm using the electricity there for music for free. Just plug in the speaker's plug into the power point near my bed and i can enjoy all the songs i've uploaded. Hehehe.

Tuesday 4/1/2005
I did my morning PT but couldn't go for the PT at 9.30am because Panther held me back. Guess what he told me to do? Last week i was a handy guy who drilled to hang up his helmets on the wall. This week, i'm a home cum office decor and a carpenter. Yes! He forced me to do OB to help him with his OB office. First, i followed him to his new office in block 29 to help him carry his mini lighters, tiger beer decorative products and his most precious item, a Gurkha dagger used by the Gurkha Army. I drilled holes to hang up his dagger, boxing gloves and dart board. After that, i've to saw planks to make platforms to arrange his miniature tiger beer products. He is so fussy. Gosh. That's not all. After that, he and FI Hassan called me and some others to clean and clear their new offices at block 29. Thus, i'm a cleaner too. Haha. Didn't do much today because i was busy helping Panther. For the record, he called me by addressing me a his member. That's spooky. He's trying to get close to me because he told me that we wanted to apppoint me as his right hand man. Please God, don't let that happen!

Wednesay 5/1/2005
I did 2 out of 3 PT today and both were held in the morning. Couldn't get to do the last PT because i have to attend this rugby meeting at 2.30pm near the PA store at one of the most prestigious TRACOM meeting room. When i first entered the room with Ben, i was happy to see my coach, Mr Selamat, again and Mr Rashid was there too. Several high ranking officers that are incharge of all the coy or company in TRACOM were present too. They were all eager to take part and win this Rugby Seven. Panther were there too and he is a fool. Throughout the meeting, he nodded and listened like as if he knows what Mr Selamat is talking about. He knows nothing about rugby and all he knows is Tiger Beer and his stupid cheap brand cigarette, Next. What the fuck! Who invited him anyway to the meeting. Rugby is a hooligan game played by gentlemen. He's not a gentlemen. So Panther, like you would like to say, kannina! Haha. This competition will be held at TRACOM on the 28th January and every company and the OCT must take part. I really don't know why they make this compulsory. Maybe to promote rugby. Who knows? Haha. After the meeting, Panther went to us to tell us that Echo company must win the competition. Relax brother, Echo company will win this competition without shedding any sweat because i'll ensure we will win, Insha-allah! Each company are sent 2 teams and my prediction is that in the final, OCT will be facing my team, Echo 2. We will teach those OCTs and FIs a lesson they will never forget. Don't ever torture us! I will make sure that i'll go extra hard on those OCTs and FIs during crashing. I'll do the Suhaimi's method of crashing. Run fast, eyes locked on victims, go low, shoulder ready to barge, take deep breath before the crash and finally stomp my right leg before crashing the OCT's and FI's head or body. People will see the beauty of Rugby's forward running game. This will be entertaining. Like what Adidas would say, HIT THIS HARD USUALLY INVOLVES CRASH TEST DUMMIES. At night, instantly without delay, my squad held our first rugby training. I didn't attend it because i went to Police Rugby Training. Ben taught the guys the basic about rugby. Panther really wants us to win this or else, we will be punished. What the fuck! Like as if if we win, he'll get promoted. Sigh! Haha

Thursday 6/1/2005
Didn't do any PT today because today was IPPT. We reported straight to the old training shed near NPCC HQ. We did stretching and were all ready to go when we were informed of a bad news. The IPPT will have to be postponed later that afternoon at around 3pm at the same area. They couldn't start the IPPT because of lack of manpower from the FI. Most of them are attending a course. So we went back to the bunk to sleep. Actually, we can't sleep or sit on our bed during working hours but who cares! Yeap, we returned to the same place again at 3 to take our IPPT. The first station for squad 51, 52 and 53 was sit up and it was pretty easy. I got A for it for doing 43 sit ups. 5 points awarded. Second station was pull up and i could only do 1. Sigh. 0 point for me. You have to understand me. I've torn my shoulder ligament once and that made my right shoulder and arm pretty weak. Furthermore, i'm like a heavy wight now due to rugby and i don't intend to lose weight because i love this game! Haha. Third station was shuttle run and i got an A for clocking the time of 9.9s, 0.8s slower than my previous timing at college. 5 points for me again! Haha. The second last station was standing broad jump and the length of my jump was 230cm, 10cm shorter than my previous record in college. I got 3 points for that. Technically i've failed IPPT because i failed pull ups. You can't fail a single thing inorder for you to pass the IPPT. Sir Md Noor told us that he will pass those who failed 1 station only if we can pass our 2.4km run. Yeps, the last station was the the 2.4km run. I thought i couldn't make it but i managed to clocked the time of 10min 10s for the 2.4km. Not bad for a fat and ugly guy! Haha. It's been forever since i last run. My best timing for the 2.4km run was actually 9min 59s. Well, those were days when i was extremely fit like fuck. After the IPPT, i suddenly fell ill. Thus, instead of doing barrack and coy fatigue, all i could do was to sit and watch my friends doing all teh dirty work. Managed to get hold of Dan Browns' book entitled Digital Fortress. The book is delicious to read man. To those who have not read this book, i suggest you get hold of this book and read it. Kowtow to Dan Brown. At night, i took half of the squad to coach them in rugby while Ben took another half. I taught them the very basic about rugby like the players positions and roles, the 3 basic passing, taught them how to play touch rugby and ta

Friday 7/1/2005
Well, last day of the week for us in TRACOM. I managed to fall sick and thus i reported sick in the morning. I didn't have to attend PT. Haha. Eat snake. Haha. There wasn't any 2nd or 3rd PT today and as i've said, trainings have become more slack. We did clean up or barrack and the coy and were again screwed up by Panther. Haha. Then in the afternoon at around 5.30pm, it was time to book out but unfortunately, we were held back for a couple of minutes by FI Muhd Noor because we didn't polish our boots. I didn't actually book out because at 6.00pm, there's rugby training. Rugby training was pretty boring because it is off season. All we did was to play touch rugby. After training, Mr Selamat gave me and other selected few application forms for rugby coaching course that will commenced on the 30th January. I'm gonna be a coach soon man, Insha-Allah! The coaching course will cost me a bomb. $100 for IRB Level 1 coaching course. This is a good investment i guess. After getting my coaching license, i will try to coach Riverside Sec rugby. I got the form for Aidil too.

Saturday 8/1/2005
Since we will be confined next week for 10 days, my bunk mates and I decided that we should enjoy our weekends together. Before that, i went back to TRACOM early in the morning to get back my mp3 player so that i can upload new songs for next week. I had breakfast alone near Novena and relax one corner at one of the coffee shop alone to read newspaper and Dan Brown's book. After that,my bunk mates and me went to have lunch at Seoul Garden at Takashimaya. What a feast it was. We ate everything there from A-Z. Haha. Yum yum! Spent at around 2.5 hrs there eating and talking shit. Before that, Ben, Ajay and me went to Peninsula to buy a scrumcap. After lunch, we went to smoke and discuss how to smuggle cigarette for next week. We went to Hereen to do some window shopping. Later, we went to Paragon to meet up with Cal's girlfriend to be. Cal is a lucky guy! Atleast someone likes him. Then, it was time to go home.

Life's pretty easy in TRACOM Police. The PT there is pretty slack and i'm enjoying myself there. Next week we will start our 1st BMT. We will learn about law, learn how to swim, shoot and self-defence. It's gonna be great especially when my college friends will be joining me next week. But there's always something in my mind that is bedevelling me. This question has been running through my mind ever since i landed in Police. Do i want to repeat A Level In School, Poly or Private A Level? I'm confused! Well anyway, i've got to go now. I'll see you guys again next week. Adios and may God bless you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home