CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Rugby Showdown

Another week at TRACOM.

Monday 24/1/2005
Well, today was a fun day. We had our 1st life firing, 1st frame, using the Taurus revolver made in Brazil. Guess what? I sucks at it. I scored 44/70 and the passing mark is 42/70. For the 2nd frame, i hopre to get 59/70. Insha-allah. Nothing much happened after that. I was flabbergasted to find out that we will not be having any PT for this week. This is so shitty. I want to be fit but look what NS is doing to me. Fuck them! We attended this 1st Aid course at night organised by Raffles Medical Group. I love Raffles. Haha. I can't believe it that SPF is paying RMG $2 million a year for us to attend the stupid course. First of all, all the instructors look like fools and idiots. They couldn't even conduct the class properly. There's this guy who can't even speak perfect English. Danger sounds like tanger, blow is plow and etc. Haha. We had our first test right after our first lecture and i scored 20/20 for the theory test and managed to pass the practical test on how to help victim of choking. I hope SPF would review their spending budget and please stop wasting our parents' tax on something pathetic. Muahaha. Ben told me that he showed my pics to Sadaf. So embarassing man! I dont even know her. Well, Ben told me that i don't look ugly and i'm okay. In another word, i'm just mediocre. I hope Ben isn't lying. Well, basically, after reading Sadaf's blog, i learned that she still likes her ex-boyfriend, Sidney Kumar. I heard that Sidney is also a rugby player and he's big and strong and he was a former under 19 player. Well, let's not talk about all these. No point talking about it. Ben promised me to introduce me to her if we win the Police Rugby Sevens Inter-Company.

Tuesday 25/1/2005
Today is a fucked up day. We get screwed up by almost everyone everytime. Firstly, our marching sucks because there are some mother fuckers in our squad. These are the name of those mother fuckers : Zhong, Farhan, Khalis, Zul, Edwin. All of them are from PREP course and they have been in TRACOM for 1 month plus but they are still physically unfit, stupid, slow, irritating, fat and ugly. Haha. I swear i'm better looking than them . Farhan looks as though he knows everything, Khalis is a stubborn moron, Zul is another stupid and stubborn moron and Edwin thinks he is Mr I-Am-Always-Right. Since our marching is poor, we were constantly reprimanded by some FIs, be it going to the mess for our meal or going back to our barrack. Secondly, our OC keeps screwing us up too but in a nice manner. OC Nor Faisal looks like a gentleman and i swear he is. Well, we were supposed to watch a movie today but out OC postponed it. Sigh!

Wednesday 26/1/2005
Today is a wonderful day except for the fact that i have to wake up being haunted by the truth about my squad. Today, we went to the dojo to learn T-baton and unarmed defending tactics. The lesson was fun and beneficial. To make our day, we were taught bu 2 female trainers. One of them is a taekwondo expert and the other is a karate maestro. The former's name is Hus Tsien and the latter is Serena. Hui Tsien is a hot cute babe. Guess what? She's actually in-charge of my squad in dojo. Yahoooooo! Haha. After dojo, we have to attend and participate in this event called Fun At TRACOM organised by the OCT. It was indeed fun. There were 2 kinds of competitive games. One is dodge ball and the other is modified soccer. The soccer is boring and so many didn't watch it but the main game was dodge ball. The main match was when trainees from different squads have to face teh FIs. The FIs actually lost most of the matches. The biggest hit was when public enemy number 1, FI Adam, was hit in his head twice. Every body cheered when he was hit. Haha. Atlast, the final was between squad 5, squad 53 and OCT. Squad 5 from Echo coy actually won it.

Thursday 27/1/2005
We had our 2nd frame in shooting and it sucks. I failed but not to worry, this wasn't a test. I scored 35/70. I just found out that i'm better at using laser than iron sight. I was lucky today. After doing barrack fatigue, most of my bunk mates were actually resting on their beds and this is actually wrong in TRACOM. No one is suppose to lay, why do i have to use this word lay?, on their bed. I was in the bathroom cleaning the fan. Suddenly, FI Muttaqin stormed into our bunk and caught my bunk mates red handed. Haha. Luckily FI Panther saved their asses.

Friday 28/1/2005
Today is the most awaited day. We have no lessons at all because today is the Police Rugby Sevens Inter-company. Echo coy was the favourite to win but... Our first match started pretty well as we beat Alpha Coy. We were just 5 minutes in the field and i've already sent 2 opponents to the hospital. First was the guy who challenged with me for the ball in the air. i raised my right knee but my eyes were on the ball. Too bad he came in the wrong way. I accidentally kneed him in the stomach and he was winded. He was then taken to hospital. Another victim of mine came from the same team. After the first incident, we started well. Alpha coy made an infringement and was penalised. Penalty was given to us and so i tapped the ball quickly and go. I saw this chinese guy from Alpha and so i went straight to him and gave him a solid crash that he will not forget. I crashed hard and he fell to the ground feeling dizzy but too bad i accidentally sat on top of him after his friend tackled me from the side. Muahaha. He was then taken to hospital too, i think so. Our 2nd match was rather interesting. We have to face the staff of TRACOM and the team was made up of FIs and OCs as well as COBTC Said Sagoff. Another victim of my crash was this FI by then name of Redzwan. I got a loose ball after the opponent kicked it. I grabbed the ball and straight went to FI Redzwan and crashed into him. He fell flat onto the ground. Every body was cheering. Haha. After crashing, i side stepped to the right and i saw FI Marcus coming in. Not having much choice, i used my left hand to push Marcus' face away before he fell to the ground. It was humilating for them to be knocked down by a trainee. We won the game. We qualified for the quarter final and again, we beat the OCT. I didn't play that well in this game. Got a few crash but wasn't tha effective. They closed on me pretty well but we still won the game. Thus, we made it to the semi-final but we were shocked to find out that we'll be facing the same team of TRACOM's staff but this time around Said Sagoff will be playing. We actually lost the game with a scoreline of 7-5. What a lost but i managed to give a few good tackle. I managed to spear FI Sam and i swear i could see the shock face of Sam after i gave him a solid tackle. He was shocked i tell you. After that, i lift tackle FI Ridzwan and he fell to the floor akwardly. Haha. My crash wasn't effective because each time i have the ball and wanted to do crashing, the FIs will clump so much so that atleast 2 people will guard me. How am i able to crash? Sigh. We have to fight for the 3rd-4th placing in which we won by knocking out Charlie Coy. A fight almost started because of me. I was scolding the Charlie boys because i got frustrated with them scolding my team mates for no reason. The Charlie coy didn't know nuts about rugby and yet they have hearts to reprimand my mates and me. Fuck them. I eventually scored the winning try by playing their blind side. After scoring a try, i shouted at them, 'Now how do you like this?' The referee warned me to keep my trap shut but who cares. Eventually, i was taken out by Cik Rosman because i was ill-disciplined. After our match, Ben sat on the field crying. Why should he cry? I should be the one crying because since we lost, i could get Sadaf hand phone number or even get to know her. What a sad case. Eventually, Bravo Coy won the competition by beating the TRACOM Staff in the extra time. Sigh! We received $100 for being 3rd and our extra prize was that we need not have to book in on Sunday night but can book in on Monday morning. Hurray! After that, Ben, Derrick, Derrick's friend and I went to Coffee Bean at Wheel Lock Place to have a drink and smoke. What a thing to complete our day.

Saturday 29/1/2005
Didn't do much today because my whole body was aching. In the afternoon, Win Bin and me went to Causeway Point to catch a movie entitled Bay Side Showdown 2 and it wasn't worth it. The movie sucks. Haha. I was surprised to find out that my buddy actually smoke. He said he learned it from friends while studying in Australia. Haha. That's something new! After that, my family and i went to have dinner together because dad have just received his bonus. Ate a lot today! Haha. I met this very beautiful malay girl at the restaurant. She looks chinese but i guess she's pure malay because all her relatives were there too and none of them look chinese. I guess Chindian still rocks! Ben will surely agree with me on this! Too bad she still likes Sidney. You are a lucky guy Sidney!

Sunday 30/1/2005
I have to be back at TRACOM for IRB Level 1 rugby coaching course. I screwed up the test. Haha. As usual!! There was this 2 hot girls who attended the course. One is a malay and the other a chinese. The malay girl wasn't too bad but the chinese one is fucking cute and she looks like Kym Ng. Wow! Haha. 'Kym Ng' is a teacher in De Lasalle Primary School. Too bad she's oder than me but who would want a fat and ugly guy like me. Sigh! Haha. Anyway, i gotta go now because tomorrow awaits me. Adios. Till we meet again my friends! Take care...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home