CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Well, I was confined for 10 days in Police Academy because of the new FIT squad. It was part of the NS requirement. It was hell I tell you because most of us were screwed beyond recognition. I just found out that it is wrong to post anything on the net regarding any NS matter, be it the food, the living condition or even the officers there. To tell you the truth, I don’t fucking care about all these. Who are they to tell me what I can’t and can do? Fuck off! I’m a guy who likes to talk raw and every thing I say is 99% accurate. I just want people to know about life during NS and obviously that means that some secrets have to be leaked out and some information have to be released. I don’t care!

Monday 10/1/2005
Well, as usual, we were in no mood to do anything because of the Monday blues. When we reported in front of OB office to check on our time table, we were surprised to find out that we will not be going to follow other PREP course trainees for our normal PT. This was because squad 52, my squad, is involved in preparing barracks for the FIT squads who will be enlisted on 11/1/2005 to Echo Coy. We were fucking busy. As usual, I was in charge of everything. Thus, I get screwed by Panther often due to my friends’ stupidity. Gosh. My friends and I counted and carried pillows, bed frames and mattresses from one room to the other. It was tiring. We were told to do dirty stuff, which is not included in NS training, and were in turn often criticized by Panther.

Tuesday 11/1/2002
We did no PT at all today because we were involved in FIT Squads’ orientation of Police Academy. In the morning, we headed for breakfast before resuming with our dirty work which was to set up barracks for the fit squads. All of us were damn tired. As usual, I did the most work. Little did I know that hard work can lead to trouble. It happened when we were moving bed frames from block 30 to 31. I carried a few bed frames before telling the other squad mates. Thus I was tired and furthermore, I’ve to do some administrative work and keep guard of the OB office. Hence, I ordered some of my squad mates to carry some mattresses to block 31. None of them wanted to volunteer. I asked for their help for several times but was ignored. I was pissed off and so I told Zhong to help me. He looked at me and gave this idiotic look. He asked me as to why must he be the one to carry the mattresses and he even told me to get someone else. He also said that I’ve done nothing at all. I may be bossy when comes to work but trust me, I’ve done more stuff than him. Zhong is a lazy mother fucker. All he does is to tell cock and bull story and he is only active when it’s time to eat. He’s the type of guy who always bluff his way out during PT. He’s such a mother fucking jerk! My blood was boiling at that time and it was so hot that I can use it to make coffee. Arrgh! So, I went to him and told him directly to his face that he should never accuse me with facts that were totally absurd. I’ve carried 3 bed frames altogether and he have just carried one. What the fuck. Whilst I was talking to him, I accidentally spat on his face and that made him angry. Seeing him being vulgar, I pulled his collar up and reprimanded him further. There was a scuffle but it later subdued due to other squad mates’ intervention. Farhan brought Zhong to one corner and what made me angry was that Zhong insulted me with the word, chi bai. Don’t realize that his face looks like chi bai too? Haha. So I dashed to him and kneed his stomach and he was stunned for a moment. I decided to give another round of attack but was halted by my other squad mates, Ben and Harry. Ben hugged me by the back and Harry stood in front of me. Both of them told me to stop this scuffle and remain cool but I put a deaf ear to it. I couldn’t move because Ben’s hug was like a bear’s. It was super strong. Al I could see was that no body was stopping Zhong and Zhong was free as a bird. I turned to Ben and told him to let me go but it was futile. When I faced to the front, I suddenly felt a force landed on the left eye. This force wasn’t strong enough to generate pain unto me but it was enough to knock me to the ground. Yeps, Zhong gave me a cheap punch. The next thing I knew was that I was lying on the floor and my vision was kind of blur. I shook the my head for a while before standing up to attack Zhong but I was stopped by my squad mates. It was so unfair because he gave me a cheap shot while I was immobilized by Ben. My pride was dented because in my life, I’ve never been knocked down before. I’ve knocked down several big and small guys but have never lost in shame. Zhong is really a mother fucker. I don’t know why I hate him so much. I just don’t like his face. He likes to talk big and loves to flatter himself. He’s egoistic. He likes to tell us that he have many girls and don’t know who to choose. He even bragged about his girl friend. Every time Ben and me talked about girls, Zhong would tell us that he regret not being able to bring along his girl friend’s photo. Fuck you Zhong! I swear on this instance that I’m far more good looking than Zhong. I used to say that I’m fat and ugly but I really have to swear now that I’m more good looking than that swine. My left eyes were a little bit swollen but it wasn’t painful. I tore my police pants and have to discard it. What a loss! I told Zhong that from that day onwards, he should always be aware and guard himself well because I’ll never let him go free. After that incident, Panther called for volunteers to help him with the FIT squads and so I volunteered. I assisted them in helping the FIT Squad to be familiar with TRACOM. After that, we sat in front of OB office, together with the FIT Squad, while listening to the stupid Panther blabbering utter nonsense. He’s a joke.

Wednesday 12/1/2005
Again, we didn’t do much today as we have to assist the FIT Squad. At night, Panther made a meeting and it lasted till 11pm. Appointment of some posts were done and guess what? I was actually chosen to be Echo Coy Assistant Chairman. How unlucky can life be? Haha. This post of mine spelled hell. This means I will be regularly screwed by Panther. I love my life. Yippie! Echo rugby boys came down for Police Rugby training and the training was simple. We started off with basic passing and I found out that some people didn’t even know how to pass well and stand deep. Take Ben for an example. He was from SAJC and he was SAJC’s former hooker. However, his passing is atrocious. He bragged so much about being a hooker from SAJC but he couldn’t even pass properly and neither could he stand deep. This is shameful to SAJC. Haha. Anyway, we could have beaten SAJC easily during the 3rd-4th placing. The SAJC backline played dirty as one of the backlines kneed me in the stomach and head-butt me in my left eyes. So unfair! I’m not trying to boast here but look at how I ran past SAJC’s backline. I went past 3 Saints without any difficulty. Come on man! They trained rugby for almost everyday but they have a hard time penetrating through our line in the first half. What does this mean? It means that any college, especially my college, JJC, who works hard can create an upset any time. SAJC is nothing. I heard that SAJC’s rugby team for this year is pretty strong. What the hell! Impossible is nothing. Just do your best and nothing can go wrong. If you have to go down, go down then with pride and honour. Never surrender without a fight and never banish into the night. All in all, Team JJC Rugby Cougars rocks to the max!

Thursday 13/1/2005
At last, we’re back doing our normal activities like PT and drill. Haha. We had mass rugby training today and it was a success. Selamat and Rashid actually conducted this rugby crash course. We were made to do basic rugby stuff like passing, tackling and learn the law and rules of rugby. It was fantastic. After basic training, Selamat and Rashid held this fun rugby game. In this game, we can choose to be attacker or defender and we can have a go for as many times as we like. First, Aidil and me were selected by Selamat to show the crowd how the game is being played. Aidil is the attacker and I’m the defender. Aidil tried to do his side step and shimmy but I was not fooled by his body movement. He shifted his body to his right and then instantly changed to the left side but I managed to side tackle him. Yippie! After that, I took the spot as an attacker and have to get pass a guy who just played rugby for the first time. I felt bad because it seems like I’m bullying people who don’t know how to play rugby but who cares anyway. I got the ball and dashed towards him before unleashing a solid crash in which the guy was flat-footed and I managed to score a try. People clapped but I just wanted to tell them that I’m not that good. Gosh! They should see some other better players in the local rugby scene.

Friday 14/1/2005
As usual, we did our normal stuff. To tell you the truth, I forgot what I did today. Sorry!
As usual, the Muslim trainees have to attend Friday prayers and half of us have to proceed to Rahimahbi Mosque at Whampoa and some have to go to Bab Alwi mosque. Halim and me boarded the same bus and we managed to have a good conversation. We talked from A to Z and also N. N stands for Nadia. Haha. He asked me whether have I got Nadia’s hand phone number and I told him I have. He asked me again as to why I don’t want to make a move. Maybe ask her out or something. So I told him that I’m not that good at courting. Haha. Furthermore, I don’t know her that well. In addition to that, I’m fat and ugly. Haha. Who would want me man? Halim told me to give it a try but I told him I didn’t want to. God, what the hell is wrong with me? Sigh! That’s that!

Saturday 15/1/2005
The FIT Squad asked me whether it’s bedeviling me knowing the fact that I can’t go home on weekends for this week. I told them that my squad and I are immune to not going back home because we are used to doing OB. We had morning PT and after that, we did nothing. We are supposed to follow our time table but the time table seemed rubbish. It is all hay-wired. The FIs are nowhere to be found because they are all busy with the PTI Course. Thus, it was mayhem for us. The organization was pretty bad but luckily the food is not that bad in TRACOM. Haha.

Sunday 16/1/2005
I’m supposed to shut my trap about this incident but what the hell is wrong with freedom of speech? During a PT session this morning, a FI was furious with a Chinese guy for not doing what he ordered and so he kicked that Chinese trainee. Obviously human rights have been violated. If I were that guy, I would have stood up and gave him a lift tackle and knock him down unconscious. Then, I’ll sit on him and do the sharpshooter just like Bret Hart. I’ll teach him a lesson he’ll never forget. That Chinese guy complained to FI Panther and Panther actually brought the issue to the center stage. He’s bull shit! He always like to act as a hero. Fuck Panther!

Monday 17/1/2005
Finally, my officer in-charge of my squad, OC Nor Faisal, is back from his course. Without him, it was hell. We didn’t know what to do. This was our first time following our time table. We had our first lesson and the topic was about introduction to SPF and its values. Police nowadays are becoming customer service. We are suppose to serve the public and that includes the crooks. We even have to address crooks as Sir. What the hell! Haha.

Tuesday 18/1/2005
We had our first revolver theory and handling lesson. I missed the first lesson on Monday because I have dental appointment in the afternoon but I managed to catch up. The theory part was pretty okay and most of the points there are basically common sense. Then suddenly FI Omar told all of us that he and FI Robin will conduct a weapon handling test right at that moment. I was taken a back but I wasn’t terrified. I told him that I couldn’t take the test today because I know nothing about weapon handling because I missed the lesson. He told me that he can’t postpone the test because the schedule was tight. So he revised with us again about weapon handling and I managed to listen carefully but it wasn’t easy especially when it is my first time handling a Taurus revolver. I’m used to Carbine M-16 during my NCC days but never a Taurus with CTC laser guidance. Then came the test. I have to do the test under FI Omar and I’m in the second group. I screwed up the preliminary test because I was nervous but managed to pass the real test itself. It was pretty easy. Next Monday will be our first revolver shooting test and it will be a life firing test. I really don’t want to shoot beside those guys from FIT Squad who have just joined my squad. Most of the are from Pes C and most are medically unfit. Some of them are nerds and freaks. There’s this guy who likes to wear his pants above his belly button and I swear he looks like Buddha. Thus, we call him Buddha. He tends to have fits if under pressure or if something shocks him. I really don’t want to shoot beside him. He could shoot me anytime. I don’t want to die young and not being able to get married. I want to live long. Haha. Later that afternoon, Panther screwed me up. I misheard iron for ironing board. Panther and Matt, Echo Chairman, were talking about irons but I was talking about ironing board. Panther scolded me for being stupid and obviously I was furious. He talks as if there were plenty of irons in his store room. There were only 4 and my squad took 2, I gave 1 to Zainal and the remaining iron is spoilt. He scolded me for letting my squad take the iron into our barracks. How would I know? I didn’t take them and my squad mates took them without informing me. Anyway, FI Hasan, the guy incharge of Echo Coy, was the one who told us take we can take the iron and place it in our barracks. Eventually, I scolded FI Panther in front of 159 other trainees and showed my true colour. Other trainees have seen Panther and now they too have seen Crippler. Panther was really angry at me for raising my voice and showing my true colour by being rude but who cares. There are those whom I know wants Panther dead. He’s a joke I tell you. No wonder his wife divorced him. Haha! I’m so evil.

Wednesday 19/1/2005
I shan’t talk about training as it is pretty mundane. So boring! After training, my echo rugby team and I went to police rugby training and it was a fruitful training. We had a sparring match with the police sevens team. That team consisted of quality players and veterans like Naseer, my idol Suhaimi, cik Fendi, cik Azman, Azan, Aidil and etc. Our team actually put a tough fight and I managed to do the unthinkable. I crashed Aidil so hard that he fell to the ground like a rotten jackfruit. Haha. I crashed him with my left shoulder and it hit his face. He fell to the ground but managed to grab my left foot. Haha. Suhaimi must be proud of me man! Haha. I got a few injuries like the scratch on my right thigh because of aidil’s boot and aggravation of my right thigh injury. It was fucking painful. Fareez, Azri and me reported to the guard’s room at night and we were sent to Tan Tock Seng hospital. Azri almost cracked his left wrist but still, he couldn’t get a MC. All he got was a light duty but my not so serious injury gave me a 1 week MC. Hurray! The doctor, which is a female Indonesian doctor, must have liked me so much. Haha. She touched my injured thigh and it felt like heaven. Hahahahaha. Just jesting! Like what Ronaldinho would say, I can be ugly, and for my case, fat and ugly, but I have charm. Haha. After that, we went to the waiting bay to have a slurp on hot milo and coffee. Haha. Yummy!

Thursday 20/1/2005
Didn’t do anything at all because I was on MC. The painkiller was so strong that I dozed off for most of the time. Today is the day that we will book out but since I have MC, I can book out at 11am instead of 6pm. Haha. Actually, Panther didn’t want to let the Echo coy book out today because he wanted to find out who took his cigarette and lighters. Fuck him. He can do nothing about it because all his stolen items are contraband items. Haha! Fuck him again! He’s like so stupid. I know who stole his item but I will never cooperate with him. Screw him! After I booked out, I went to a coffee shop near Novena square to eat my breakfast and then have a puff of fags. Haha. I went there alone. Poor me!

Friday 21/1/2005
Today is Hari Raya Haji and I went to my grandmas’ houses. First, I went to my grandma house which is at Telok Blangah. I ate a lot man. Haha. And then I went to my aunt’s house at Choa Chu Kand because my other grandma was there. My cousin Eddy and me went to Lot 1 to enjoy ourselves in the arcade. It’s been like ages since I step into an arcade. Haha.

Saturday 22/1/2005
Went out with Aidil and Shafa and we had our lunch at Sakura near Peninsula. The food there sux! After that, we went searching for boots because I wanted to buy a new pair of rugby boots. There was this good deal. This shop was selling its red Adidas Predator Mania boot at a price of $149 and it seemed to be a good bargain. I almost bought it but when too bad that kind of boot that have metallic blades is not allowed during rugby games. Its too dangerous. In the end, we went to the Adidas boutique at Suntec City and bought for myself a rugby boot name Adidas Flanker 2. It was nice. What a good buy it was! After that, we went to Beach Rd to buy our NS stuff. We met Imran, Imran Tajuddin and Jevu at the Beach Rd eating place. After lunch, we went home. I managed to go to Lot 1 to purchase tights for myself. The World Of Sports and Royal Sporting House at Lot 1 sux because they don’t have a variety of sporting products. In the end, I have to buy my tights at Kiddy Palace. Haha.

Sunday 23/1/2005
I received my first allowance on 12th Jan 2005 and have already spent some of it. Haha. Managed to change my bank book and now all I want is an ATM card. Haha. Anyway, I’ve to end my entry here because I’m about to book in. This is so sucky. Well guys, adios and till we meet again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude watch your mouth about SAJC rugby. Your arrogance is obvious. Sad to say, we were never worried about JJC. Your countless reference to rugby implies your bragging nature. Have you got nothing else in life to be proud of? If you are that good you don't need words to show it. Why aren't you in the national team or something? On a side note we don't train everyday. Get a life bro.

11:41 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home