CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Boy O Boy

Well, another hectic and lethargic week at TRACOM just ended and i'm glad. Haha. Well, let's see what happened in TRACOM starting from Monday.

Monday
Well, we were all still having the Monday blues and we really have no mood to presume training. Our mood really put us in lots of trouble. We were really tortured by the FI because we didn't move like lightning and shout like thunder as what FI Sam would say. Haha. Nothing much happened on Monday because most of the high authority figures were sorting out the administrative work and that slowed the whole activity. Well, i guess my squad have learned how to work together and that's a positive sign. In TRACOM, one way to survive is to cooperate and work as a unit amidst listening to instructions and executing commands given by the FI. Well, i was really unhappy with my IC, Farhan, because he thinks he knows everything but in actual fact, he knows nothing. Behind his confident and arrogant face is inefficiency and the unwillingness to accept other people's idea. Well, what can i say because i'm just a layman.

Tuesday
Basically i just found out that we'll be doing PT three times a day and that really sucks. Sometimes we'll do some marching exercise. Can you believe when i say that we didn't do a thing today except a PT before breakfast? Yesh. It's a slacking day today. Haha. I have one thing to complain. I come to TRACOM, hoping that i'll get fit and ready to serve the NS with the Fit Squad in January but not to listen to some old birds of the police force sing. Basically, instead of doing PT, we have to attend the TRACOM idol. Do you believe me now? Haha. Yesh, the Singapore Police Force TRACOM is actually organising their very own Idol singing competition. Haha. Luckily we didn't have to attend PT. Yahoo. Hmm..who were the singers? Most of them are has-beens policemen with big tummy. Haha. One by one, they sang in front of us and some seniors and all of them really sucks. Some were quite good especially this female officer who sang Mariah Carey's Hero. We were actually granted suffrage to determine the actual winner for that preliminary round but our vote constitute only 30% and the other 70% will be from the 3 judges. Haha. I guess the only female singer will win that round because most of us, i mean most, voted for her because she is hot!! Haha. Sorry guys, lady first. Haha. When she came out to sing, most of the trainees went bonkers and some became werewolves. Haha. You know what i mean. Our day went pretty fast today because of the TRACOM Idol. Haha. I LOVE NS!!!

Wednesday
Gosh. PT today was really tough. That Adam really grilled us alive. He is really a sadist. He made us do the infinity count jumping jack. I didn't actually do it because my arms were in pain. I've always believe that if someone who abuses his or her power, he or she will receive retribution. Bear this in mind Adam. Well, my squad, as usual, managed to skip the 2nd PT because the store room officers called for our help. They needed help to arrange some police uniform and accessories stock. Yippie! We wanted to skip the 3rd PT too but too bad we couldn't. The FI forced us to change quickly to our PT kit to do mess PT with the seniors and some reservists. It was not that tough after all. Haha. Well, i couldn't get to sleep because that night the temperature was hot and humid.

Thursday
Most of my squad mates reported sick and some injured themselves and had to take MC and have to do Orderly Barrack (OB). Thus, only 10 of us are able to do PT. I think they are just trying to bluff their way through and i'm telling you this. You can choose to relax now but you'll suffer later. Screw them man!! Gosh, i can't understand why some people just can't listen to instructions. There's this guy from VC Squad, a squad that consists of people who didn't complete their basic education, who looks like a retard and he doesn't seem to understand instructions given to him. When we were jogging together with the same timing, his timing will be different from others. When the FIs told him to correct his timing, he will just look at them blankly. I really pity him. It's not his fault. He's just slow. Nobody is born stupid. Other people, especially his squad members, will look down on him and at the same time they too will bully him. That's not the way guys. Would you want your son to be bullied if he was born the same way this guy was? I'm sure you be upset if other thugs bully your son. Gosh. People are sometimes evil. Well, we didn't do much today especially me. I wanted to read a novel by Nicholas Sparks but i found out that i brought the wrong book. I wanted to bring along with me A Walk To Remember but instead, i brought A Message In The Bottle. Sigh! Didn't get to read man!! All i did every night was to polish my boots and listen to songs from my MP3 player. The water parade was pathetic. Every night, some policemen doing night duty will come to all the coys and conduct water parade. The timing for my squad's water parade is erratic. Why do they have to come when i'm resting on my bed getting ready to fall asleep? I always have to rush down with my water bottle for the parade wearing only my boxer. I usually sleep with my sexy boxer. Haha. The policemen were flabbergasted to see me in boxer but they didn't care much though! Haha.

Friday
We were really afraid that we will not be able to book out because one of my squad mate lost out bunks' keys. We were really afraid that FI Panther, who is incharge of Echo Coy, would not let us go. This FI Panther, whose real name is Pannir, i guess people call him panther because this indian man is as black as a panther, is a lunatic. All he does every day is to sleep, eat, shit and utter rubbish. When he comes to work in the morning, he'll read the newspaper first, then proceed to the Echo's store room whislt telling the guys that he is doing some important stuff, which is smoking, then sauntered to his bed to go to sleep, then usually he'll wake up from sleep and proceed to smoke again and the smoke, smoke and smoke. All he did was to talk shit and smoke. He's a funny chap. Haha. He was really mad at us today because most of the injured guys doing OB pissed him off due to their slow movement in counting condemned police rain coats. The same squad mate of mine who lost the bunks' keys was reprimanded by panther because he served Panther boiling water instead of warm water! Now that's funny and at the same time stupid!! Haha. Well, it's a half day today and we can leave at 12.30pm because it's Christmas eve. Yesh. The muslims went to Bab Alwi mosque to do our Friday prayer and that mosque is really small but the atmosphere there was really fantastic. After Friday prayer, the muslims were allowed to go home on their own. Sir Mohd Noor drove my muslim squad mates and me to the mosque and i guess we are a lucky squad. After prayer, he drove me to the nearest bus stop where i can board my bus. Gosh, he's really a nice guy! I just found out that i have to report early on Sunday because i've to do OB. Sigh!

That was all that happened in my camp. Gosh, next 2 week is already our IPPT test and i'm unprepared for it. I'm confident in my broad jump, shuttle run, sit and reach, sit up and 2.4km run but not my chin up. I can't even do a single chin up. I usually get As for other stations but usually failed my chin up. If we pass our IPPT test 2 next weeks, it means games for us for the rest of our PT time. Those who fail the test will have to resume with PT with the Fit Squad in January. Gosh, i really want to pass this test because i really want to start training with the Singapore Police Rugby Team. GOD, I want to pass this test. By hook or by crook or by hook and by crook, i'll do anything to pass this bloody IPPT test. Insha-allah! Well, i really miss my friends. Luckily tomorrow i'll be seeing Harun, Khamsya and Hanan for some street soccer session at Chua Chu Kang. Haha. Gosh, most of my squad mates have girl fwens except me. Every night, they'll talk on the phone with their gal fwens and i'll be like polishing my stupid drill boots. Gosh, how fortunate of them to have gal fwens. I'm like so jealous and at the same time, i pity myself. Well, what can i do rite? Sigh! Well, love is bull shit. Haha. I'm such a sore loser. Hahaha! Okay, i shall stop this entry here because i'm really tired right now. To all my Christian fwens, i wanna wish you all a very happy Christmas and to all my fwens out there, happy new year. Stay happy, aight? Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home