CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Love Fiesta 2 (What's Love?)

Saturday 19/2/2005
This is a romantic month i guess. Haha. Yeah right! I went back to my college today to participate in JJC's Love Fiesta 2. First stop, Lakeside MRT Station. I met up with Aidil there and i was kind of late. We walked all the way to college from the MRT station. The long walk reminded me of my usual journey to school during the good old days while in JC. When we reached school, the first person we approached was Mr Seah, our rugby teacher in-charge. Although he didn't teach us in any academic subjects, he was more than a PE teacher to Aidil and me. He is like a father. I gave him many problems in school and yet, he kept his cool. I still remember when i tore my right shoulder ligament in a rugby friendly match with MI. Mr Seah was there for me. He sent me to the hospital and even cancelled his dinner with his family. Kudos to you Mr Seah! Yeps, we met Mr Seah and had a short chat and we met Mr Ng & Mr Ang too. Haha. Finally, Aidil met his Beauty Queen (BQ). It was his first time talking with her and he even took a picture with her and made it into a badge. However, BQ's boyfriend was there too. Haha. We bought coupons from the counter and used most of it to buy food. The tickets weren't enough and so we wanted to buy more. Luckily Mr Ang and Mr Ng gave us free tickets. We used all the tickets to buy food and we bought mostly sushi from Amalina's stall. While walking down to check out on different stalls, someone tapped on my shoulder and guess who it was? Jolene and Hazel. I was surprised to see them and they told me i've slimmed down. What the hell! I swear i haven't slimmed down and i don't intend to. Weight, mass and big stomach are assets to me. Muahaha. Hazel looks pretty! Wow! Haha. I was wondering as to why Lay didn't come. Haha. Old flame! Anyway, then we sat around and chit chat before heading to Beach Road. I went to Beach Road with Bazli and Aidil. Aidil bought some camp stuff and i managed to buy zip lock bag. After that, we took a walk around. We reached the music store there and there was this guy who wanted to buy an Iron Maiden live show CD. Thus, the seller teased the guy's eyes by playing a short section of Iron Maiden's Troopers on the small TV. The show was fantastic. They were some people nearby and they went head banging for a moment. Then Bazli asked for a rare music video by Stevie Ray. Wow! Stevie was superb! Gee...i really want to learn how to play guitar. After that, we sat down to have our late lunch. Hmm...Sadiq called and asked me whether i would want to join him and khamsya to play pool at Mambo billiard at Bukit Timah. Hell yeah i would go! It's been a while since i last saw my brother. So, i took a cab to King Albert Park McDonald and met them there. We smoked first and talk for a while before heading to the pool parlour. We played a few rounds of pool before heading to Al-Amin eating house to have our dinner but too bad Khamsya couldn't join us. While having dinner, Sadiq shared some of his personal and family problems. I can't and won't mention his problems here. Sorry! Well, the least i could do was to listen to him and give him advice. What are friends for! I pity him. All the best brudder!

Monday 21/2/2005
My day started at Dojo. We learned something new today and it was forward and backward break fall. It was fun and at the same time tiring. I sprained my fingers last Friday and it hurts even till today. Thus, as usual, i seek for medical attention. I asked Hui Sien to tape my fingers. Hehehe. After dojo, we had class but our OC came late. After he came, he told us to fall in at the tennis court after which he ordered us to empty our bag and show its content. We were forced to go back to our barrack to put back our 'illegal' items such as handphones and mp3 players. After lunch, we had this career talk and it was about police and its benefits. I was thinking about signing on with the police but too bad i can't because they won't take in people with abnormal colour vision. Yeah, I'm colour blind. After that, we had this 1st Aid class and today, we have to sit for our final 1st Aid test in which i scored full marks, 20/20. Haha. Thankz to team effort. At night, Ben, cal, Jay and me played cares and we played Tai Ti. It was darn boring and so Jay and Ben taught us how to play Hearts. Now, that was something new. Hearts is a thinking game and i love thinking game.

Tuesday 22/2/2005
All my bunkmates overslept today. Haha. So much so for setting the alarm clock. I have a dental appointment today after breakfast. I packed my bag and off i went to National Dental Centre near SGH. I took a bus to Orchard Rd first and bought myself a pack of cigarette. I went to a nearby bus stop to take a few puff. Finally, i reached NDC. I was late. Finally, the dentist took out my braces after 4 years. Hooray!! I still look fat and ugly after taking out the braces. Sigh! Haha. After the dental appointment, i went to the nearest 7-11 to buy crab pizza and a yoghurt drink. Haha, i just want to test my 'new' teeth. Haha. After booking in again, i went back to the barrack to smoke with my friends. After that, we had class and i slept in the class for the whole duration of the lecture. At night, during our free time, Ben and me went to TRACOM computer lab to surf the net, chat and play Counterstrike. Yes, its true that we played counterstrike and i'm not bluffing. Haha.

Wednesday 23/2/2005
We had our second rifle drill and it was tiring i tell you but at the same time fun. Its been a while since i hold a an AR-16 Rifle. I miss the carbon smell of the rifle. I may not be good with Taurus pistol but I swear i'm good with AR-16. After the drill, it was slacking time. Actually, we have PT but FI Mohd Nor have to attend something urgent. Thus, we slept in the barrack. We had class but our OC didn't come. What the fuck!

Thursday 24/2/2005
I just had this wonderful dream. I dreamt about Nina Liana. Hmm…this is weird. Why is it that I keep dreaming and talking about her? Weird! Well, I dreamt that she was beside me. She was my girlfriend. I’ve never been so close to her before especially when we were in a relationship last time. This dream was special. I felt loneliness doesn’t exist anymore. I felt so complete in my dream. She was there to caress me. Hmm…sometimes life can be funny. Sigh! Anyway, we had mass cal in the morning and it was irritating because we had to do numerous push-ups because of some mofos who can’t comprehend instructions. Bleargh! We also have PT conducted by FI Mohd Nor and for it, we have to run up and down a hill and climb up and down some stairs over and over again. It was tiring. After running, it was time to take down our weight. I was the first to stand on the weighting scale. I was surprised to find out that my weight was 83kg. I lost another 3kg and it’s not something good for me. From 89kg I dropped to 86kg and now I’m at 83kg. What the fuck! After PT, nothing much happened until night. At night, we had this drill mutual training. Sigh!


Friday 25/2/2005
I didn’t do much today because I was pretty sick. So I reported sick and had to stand at the side of my squad each time they have field activities. First, we have a rifle drill in the morning and I have to sit on a bench looking at the rest of my squad mates doing their rifle drill. Later, guess who I saw? Yes, I saw Taufik Battisah. Haha. He works in TRACOM under Police Band. He’s now serving NS too. Haha. He is so stylish. Guess what he wore to work? A pair of black jeans, gola shoes, a cap, a pair of Ray Ban sun glasses and he even listened to his iPod mini while walking to TRACOM. Haha. He’s a true superstar. After the rifle drill, we have Enhanced Obstacle Course (EOC) training at the field near to the band playing area and guess who we saw? Yeps, we saw Taufik again. This time around, I managed to say ‘Good morning Sir’ and he smiled back at me. Haha. One day I shall take a picture with him and make my friends, especially Taufik’s fans, envy me. Haha. After going to the Friday prayer, I was sweating like a pig as my body temperature soared to 49 degrees celcius. I straight away went to the guard room to get a gate pass and some officer sent me to Toa Payoh Polyclinic at which I got my MC from. I was fucking weak and my body temperature kept rising. I took a long bath to reduce the temperature. Panther did his own barrack inspection and he was shocked to see how dusty our room is. Of course it is dusty because it’s an old floor which is difficult to clean. Panther is fucking stupid. Sigh! He threatened to confine us! Fuck you lah! Haha. I didn’t go to training today because of my sickness. After that, Ben and me went to Orchard Rd to buy cigarettes and we straight away proceeded to an eating place beside Cuppage Plaza to eat. We met Ajay along the way and he joined us. We ate and chatted and smoked a lot. We chatted about life and its problems and etc. After that, Ajay showed us the way to Orchard Tower and we went to Zombie. Since it was Ben’s and my first time going to Zombie, we were a bit surprised of its ambience. Kinda cool! There were many hookers and chicks with dicks around Orchard Tower. I saw this beautiful lady, I hope she is a lady, with huge boobs and nice figure. Haha. This is really an eye opener for me. I’m going back to Zombie someday! The music there rox!

Saturday 26/2/2005
I went out with Aidil and we went to Orchard to kill time. Muahaha. Aidil was searching for bags, one for him and the other for his brother. We went to Far East Plaza and couldn’t find any and so we proceeded to Peninsula Plaza after taking our dinner at Lucky Plaza. After eating, we went to Peninsula to search for Aidil’s bro bag and couldn’t find any. So we went to Bugis Village and I swear Bugis Village looks like Annex at Hereen. It is infact bigger than Annex. We found the bag eventually. Phew. I was looking for a pair of shoes and I found this DC shoe to be BEAutiful but Aidil said otherwise. Gosh! I really wanted to buy it! Finally, we went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home