CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Big Break In Rugby Career

Monday 28/2/2005
Mass Cal today was pretty boring because i couldn't participate due to recuperation from my illness. The fever is long gone and now i'm all alone with the pathetic flu. After Mass Cal, we went to the mess to have breakfast afterwhich we headed to class for a lesson. Our OC taught us about Embassy and Consulates & at the end of the lesson, we had a long talk with the OC. He told us that we can actually upgrade our Pes. I wanna upgrade to Pes A. Hmm...but maybe being in Pes B is actually a blessing in disguise. If i were to repeat my A level as a private candidate, Pes B will be useful because i'll have the opportunity to work in an office from 9am to 5pm. Then after 5pm, i can take my time to study for my subjects and i can also apply for the A level night class. I also asked OC whether a person who has a colour blind vision can sign on for Police but he said that that is impossible. Right after class, we have our 3rd live shoot or frame. This time around, with proper breathing technique and squeezing method, i got 47/70 points. I passed! Yippie. I wish to get 50 or above for the next frame.

Tuesday 1/3/2005
First thing in the morning i did was to report to the guard room because i couldn't get a gate pass from Echo Coy due to my OC. He didn't on his handphone and so i couldn't get my gate pass. I need to go out of camp because i have a dental appointment. This time around, i got my gate pass from the Guard Room. I got out of camp as quickly as possible and went straight to 7-11 to buy a pack of cigarettes. This time around, it is Lucky Strike. Muahaha. I went to a nearby bus stop to smoke. Phew! After that, i went straight to National Dental Centre near SGH. Finally, the dentist gave me a pair of retainer for my teeth. Haha. The upper retainer have a design of a Union Jack on it and it looks cool like Carlito Carribean Cool. I heard that i was selected to go to Kedah for the Sevens competition representing Police Rugby Team. The prize money, i heard, is US$20,000 cold cash. I'm not kidding but i guess its difficult to win. There will be a team from Australia and some Fijians will be playing for some Malaysians club. For me, this competition is about exposure. If i can crash some Fijians or Aussies, i'll be damn and bloddy happy. Hehe. That needs courage! The Police Rugby Assosciation gave me permission to go home today to bring all the clothes i'll be needing for the trip and also to renew my passport. I took a cab all the way home but my i found out that my parents have already took my passport and wanted to help me renew my passport. Too bad they can't do it because i'm already 18 and they need my IC to renew my passport. So after taking a quick shower, i took a cab all the way to SGH again to meet up with my parents. Upon reaching there, i met my mom and we went over to my dad's car to proceed to ICA building at Lavendar. I managed to renew my passport in just 5 minutes. After that, we went to West Coast Food Center to have our dinner. After dinner, we went home to pack my stuff for the trip. I found out that i dont have the clothings for dinner or functions. I have to go all the way to LOT 1 to buy some smart pants and casual shirt for the tournament dinner. Sigh. When i reached there, the only shop that is availabe is Giordano and they dont sell any of the items i wanted. I was frustrated. I've forgotten about the issue. My next objective is to change Singapore money with Malaysian Ringgit and guess what? The money changer is closed. FUCK! Lastly, i met up with Aidil to go to TRACOM together. Sigh!

Wednesday 2/3/2005
We had Mass Cal with Panther at the old training shed because it was raining heavily and we can't perform our normal mass cal. Panther's mass cal was pathetic. Muahaha. After that, we had breakfast and the food for breakfast was Hokkien Mee. It really sux! After that, we went to report to the Transport Office to wait for the bus that was suppose to send us to Toa Payoh range. Unluckily, the Range Office cancelled our shoot for today. Sigh. We went back to the coy using the back way to prevent detection. We dont want Panther to force us do fatigue. Haha. We slept for almost 3 hours in our barrack. It was the sleep of our life in TRACOM. Haha. After that, we were suppose to play CS at the TRACOM computer lab but it was closed. So we went to the canteen to eat. Buddha, my squad mate, likes a girl by the name of Wendy, and guess what? Wendy was at the canteen too. We disturbed Buddha like hell. Muahaha. He's a crap! After that, we played Hearts, Taiti, Bride Connect in our barrack until 12 midnight. It was fun!

Thursday 3/3/2005
We didn't do much today. We straight away went to morning assembly and after that, proceeded straight to mess to have our breakfast. After breakfast, we went for a Racial Harmony tour at four different places of worship. First was the Leong Hwa Temple, 2nd was an indian temple, 3rd was Kampung Siglap mosque and finally the St Peter and Paul's church. It was educational for us and i learned a lot. After that, we went to Dojo late because we reached TRACOM late. Finally i got to meet Hui Sien. Haha. We finished early too. I finally packed my stuff for the trip because we are suppose to embark on our journey at 8.30pm tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home