CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Love Is In The Air (Poems, Poems & Poems)

Ahmad Fathi - I’ll Wait For You Lay

Ever since I lay on you a stare
I just can’t resist your blissful flare
Of how you make your presence stay
And you simply make my day

Even when the rain keeps pouring down
When the sun is not around
You shine your light throughout on me
Brighten my path for me to see

I never thought that this will happen
My feelings for you grew out of a sudden
God gave me this wonderful moment
To lay my eyes on a special woman

I’ve been waiting for you girl
But you simply keep quiet
Every second pass and I’m growing tired
But I know it’s worth waiting
Never have I thought of quitting

How I wish that you can stay
Keep me safe on heaven’s bay
Listen to what I’ve to say
Even till my dying day
I’ll wait for you Lay



Ahmad Fathi - Please Return To Me

I’ve told you many times dear
That there’s nothing that I fear
Except to loose you from my arms
And forever miss your charms

I don’t want to close my eyes
Deed down my heart cries
To see our endless love
Lands in a guilty turf

I shall stand in the rain
And suffer the pain
So you’ll not spot
That I’m crying a lot

I shall sing to hide my sorrow
Hoping you’ll return tomorrow
I’ll only stop loving thee
If you can find my tears in the sea

If you would only give me a chance
To rekindle our true romance
Please reach my hand and return
Our love please don’t you burn

No one can replace you
Loving you is all I can do
The reason I’m here is you
To revive our love that’s true


Ahmad Fathi - From God To Me

God oh God, please bring her to me
I will never let her go away from me
I see in her eyes a love that suffice
I’ll always be there when she cries
With her by my side I feel complete
Because she’ll love me when I’m in need

God oh God, there’s nothing I want more
Than to be with her forever more
Please grant me oh this blissful wish
To her heart please let me reach

I don’t want to loose the greatest moment of life
That is to lose the girl of my life
I will love her with all my heart
I will love her right from the start
I don’t really care what others might say
Because I’ll love her until my dying day



Ahmad Fathi - I’m Not For You

I always lie to you
The same way that I always do
Saying that I love you
Don’t know whether it’s true.

Hugging and kissing all year round
Missing you when you’re not around
Girl I’m right here waiting
But in my heart I’m just pretending.

You look into my eyes
Didn’t even realise
I’m a fraud in disguise
Full of filth, full of lies.

I don’t wanna hurt you
Things that I detest to do
I’m a guy who’s senseless
I am a guy who’s ruthless.

Stay away from me
Far away probably
Don’t fall in love blindly
Cause it’ll hurt you deeply.



Ahmad Fathi - Life Goes On Without Her (Dedicated to Lay)

Some times I hear myself say
As to why must I stay
And wait for the golden moment
To be with this special woman

Every night I kneel down to pray
Crying in my heart while I say
Oh God there’s nothing that I want
Except to be with my special one

I sob to myself in disbelief
Asking why must she leave
I’ve always like nobody but her
And now she’s not even here

I look at the ebony sky at night
Searching for the brightest light
Hoping that we can be together
I don’t want to loose her ever

However, life has to continue
It’s time to move to a new avenue
Life will never be the same
I’ll only have myself to blame

At least I know I once like a maiden
A special lady that comes from heaven
I’ll treasure the moment of knowing her
For without her, I couldn’t have been here.


Ahmad Fathi - Me And You, Our Love Is True (Dedicated To Shafiq & Nurul)

Our love that is undivine
Our feelings that spread like vines
Expressing love to each other
We are meant to be together
From Heaven above,
Pour us with love.
To Earth below,
With romance that follows.
Our feelings without pain
The passion that will attain
The relationship that suffice
That follows with sacrifice
We discard everything for love
To obtain love from above
With you in my heart
And me in your blood
Together we will never part.
From the day that I was born
Till this moment on
We will be one soul, one heart
Till death do us apart.
This very romantic day
I just want myself to say
I think that you should know
I’ll love you till my dying day.



Ahmad Fathi - In God I Trust

The sunny sky
Once blue
Now an ebony room
Darkness looms
The future is bleak
The world stops spinning
I keep on losing
What do I do?
Where are you friends?
I see nothing
When the time is difficult
I see no one
Why do they run?
I need air to breathe
So I won’t drift
I knelt down
Looking at the ground
Shedding tears of sorrow
I don’t want to live tomorrow
I need the strength
I need somebody
I need the opportunity
I look up
I see the stars
I sense the Almighty
I put my two hands before me
I ask,
“God, I need you
To guide me through.”
Palms together on my face
Hope starts to resurface
Even when friends are gone
I’m never forlorn
When I need help
He will be there
He will help
He I trust
With this strength
I carry on
I pull through
I advance a bit
For I know I can do it.



Will it last?

Your eyes as beautiful as the glaring stars
Your lips as red as the flowery roses
With hair so black as the Cosmos background
Terra firma I’m on when you’re around

You I regard as the mighty sun
Shining all your love unto the earth
Fitted with you romance so great
We built a love that will never fade

You are to me like a lovely plant
You need me to water with care
I’ll make sure you’ll never wither
You will survive throughout any winter

Lightning and storm our eyes would see
After which the sun will call the bee
Amidst all confusion the truth will be read
Together as one our love will spread

We’ve build a bond so strong and robust
But I wonder how long will it last?
Till death, till old or till dawn or dusk?
Well, it is really up to us.
I believe our love is a magical one
I’ll make it last with my magical wand.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home