CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Good To Be Back (Back With A Vengeance)

I'm back at school since 21st March
Move about without having to march
I know school sucks to the max
At least it's better than paying tax
Former class was S26 and now it's s27
Going to class is like going to heaven
Most are quiet but one is noisy
But atleast everybody welcomes me
My CT is Miss Tie, pronounced as Tee
She said she'll hunt me if i play rugby
I want her to know that i love rugby
I shan't train at the expense of study
Once a week training is enough
To me it is already tough
This will give me time to mug
I hope she won't bug
This year is her final year
I shan't disappoint her
I shall study hard like in secondary school
Never will I ever play a fool
To get to U is my aim
To fail is just so lame
This time i want to prove myself
That i'm not stupid but just fat & ugly
And that i'm not just good in rugby
But also very superb in my study
I shall pray to God for strength
For me to go the extra length
Give me O' God the intelligence
Plus will, discipline and dilligence
After that is back to NS
Where someone will kick my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home