CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Here I Go

Hmm...i'm suppose to write this entry yesterday but too bad i went home late. I reached home about 12.50pm today and i'm suppose to sleep right now and instead, here i am writing my blog entry. Well, i'll be enlisted to Police today at 8.30am. Am i excited? Not at all. How am i feeling? Confused. I'm confused as to sign up with Police, repeat A Level or go to Polytechnic after serving my NS. My uncle told me to sign up so as to lighten my parents' burden. I guess that's true but unfortunately i have to weigh other options too. This is my future not my parents'. My dad wanted me to sign up but he doesn't want to tell me that because he doesn't want to hurt my feeling. He knows i hate to serve especially the government. Come on dad! How successful can i be by becoming a policeman? Sometimes i hate my dad because he doesn't know how to use his brain. All he thinks is about himself. He usually disregard my feelings. He just wants himself to be happy. C'mon! This is my future we are talking about. When i become successful one day, i want to make sure that 4% of the credit goes to me and 1% goes to my parents and 95 % goes to God. Mom and Dad, with all respect, i hope i can knock some sense into you guys someday. Sometimes i wonder why God gave us brains when most of the time we don't use it properly. My parents love to give stupid ideas, others killing others, rape, crime and etc. These are all the people who doesn't use brains. Hmm..I'll miss my friends especially those who are close to me. I really do not know what to say. Gosh, time passes pretty fast. I heard all sort of stories about the Police Academy at Thomson Rd. I heard that it is infested with ghost and the place isn't 'clean'. Hmm...what do i think of that? Well, if we just mind our own business, those ghosts will not disturb us. Just stay calm and observe my surrounding first. Hmm...I don't want to talk much when i enter the camp because i just want to observe my comrads and i want to filter those who i can trust and those who i can't. This is about the survival of the fittest. I'll just keep a low profile. Haha. Well blog, i have to end it here because my obligation is now to sleep. To all my friends, good luck and i'll miss you guys especially 12.15.8 12.1.25 11.23.1.14. See you guys around! Au Revoir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home