CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Sunday, December 05, 2004

The Most Beautiful Thing In Life

Hmm...i forgot to update about the SRU Beach Touch Rugby competition yesterday. It was superb man. The sun, sand and the sea were really fantastic. I miss hanging around with them. Those were the days man when my friends and I often went kayaking in the river and the sea. We enjoyed the freedom and the stench of sea water. I miss salt. Haha. Well, my team lost in the beach touch. We crashed out of competition after we were beaten by some RI freaks. To make matter worse, we actually lost in the sudden death. Luckily no one was dead. Haha. After that, we enjoyed music played by local bands. Yamaha was organising this band competition entitled Asian Beat and it was just beside the beach touch rugby competition playing area. Guess what? Suhaimi, my rugby idol, was in my team. He is slow but his passing is top notch and he is flamboyant. I like his style of playing, i mean in terms of contact rugby, because it is appealing to the eyes. He likes to crash and that entertains me. Haha. I would want to change my style of playing just like Suhaimi's. I love to crash especially when it comes to sending opponents away to the ground. The sight of that ruthless agression on the field is marvellous. It's a beauty. Well, i didn't do much today because there wasn't anything to do actually. Haha. Holiday is boring just like the work of a security guard. Haha. Hmm...i can't wait for JJC's next Test match against Greenridge Secondary School Rugby Team. I really want to play in that match as either a hooker or a flanker. I want to prove to Mr Selamat that i can play well as a forward. I'm sick and tired of sitting on the bench. I hate to warm up the bench. The feeling is totally unpleasant. Let's now talk about beauty. What is beauty? It's really difficult to define beauty because beauty means different thing to different people. Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. If i ask you what's the most beautiful thing in your life, can you answer it? I'm sure it's tough but let me stress it out, life itself is beautiful. It's the little things in life that make it beautiful. Beauty to me means to wake up beside your wife on the bed in the morning and know that she loves you, to see your wife's special glow when she's pregnant, to hear the laughter of your children, to know and see how your children grow and mature, to see them becoming samaritans who are successful, to know that you know the 'Truth' and to be able to do what i enjoy and love most in life. To me all those are beautiful things. Those beautiful things will make my life beautiful. Life is actually a gift from God and it is never an accident. We must all live life to the fullest. I know that sometimes Heaven seems to be unfair but i don't think it is. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. The previous statement will give you a fright but you have to know that difficulty is a test from God. Once you overcome it, the prize is wonderful and sweet. Trust me. I guess next year will be a test for me. Do i want to repeat or sign a bond with the Police Force? This is a gruesome mental challenge for me. Well, can't write any longer because my eye lids are getting heavier as time elapsed. Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home