CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Friday, December 10, 2004

Unlucky Me

Today seems to be an unlucky day for me. I woke up having this pathetic stomach ache and my flu has been bedevelling me for 5 days now. Guess what? I played a friendly match with other schools for the first time after my A Level. It was tiring. Besides that, i was sent off because of elbowing Millenia Institute's (MI) Inside Center. I was playing as prop today and the feeling was fantastic. My happiness was short lived by that elbow incident. I wanted to crash the inside center by using my forearm but i accidentally went high and my shoulder hit his left eye. He went down immediately and i found out that he was bleeding. He had 3 deep cuts an it was bad. I felt sorry for him. It was just an accident and Mr Seah went berserk on me. He banned me from playing anymore frienly matches but i just wanted to tell him that i can't play anymore friendly matches for JJC because i'll be enlisted next week. I might be playing against JJC. Haha. Now it seems like everybody is pointing fingers at me. A while ago i was a hero and then i turned out to be a villain. I'm so unlucky. What have i done wrong to be unlucky in everything i do or say? Well, atleast i wasn't a sore winner. The MI guys were sore losers. They didn't want to shake my hand after the match. I understand how they felt but their action doesn't justify sportsmanship. They are truly what i call a stupid bunch of sick people who doesn't know the difference between intentionally and unintentionally. They sucks big time. It's not that i'm arrogant but they don't take into consideration my feelings. Put themselves in my boots first before they act. Well, we had BBQ just now at West Coast Park BBQ Pit number 12. It was fucked up. It was suppose to be our BBQ party and we, the seniors, were suppose to be served but unfortunately, we have to serve ourselves. We cooked and grilled all the food ourselves. My stomach ache gave me a problem and i couldn't enjoy the BBQ party. After the BBQ, we managed to poled Vickram, public enemy number 1, Alex and Kai Cheng. It was awesome. Vickram received the worst hit. We spread his legs wide and held him tight before ramming his dick to the lamp post. By the look of his expression after that violent action, i know it was super painful. Haha. We rammed his dick with tremendous speed. Gosh! Haha. After that, we went home. I didn't get to wish Sadiq all the best for his NS call up but i guess he knows that i have the intention to do so. He's like my best buddy in and outside school. Without him, i bet life in school will be dull. Sadiq, thank you for your companionship and i want to wish you all the best for National Service. Kalau dah dapat pangkat tinggi jangah lupa kawan. Haha. I'll wait for your sister!! Always remember that! Berangan seh Ahmad!! Well peeps, i have to end this entry here. See you around and may God bless you all! Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home