CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Friday, November 26, 2004

Ist Day At Work, The True Working Class Dude

My first day at work was rather tiring. It's a 12 hour job at Suntec City Convention Centre. I'm working for Legend Security as a security guard under crowd control. The pay is not that good but who cares because i really need the cash as well as the job experience. Sadiq, Hamid and me met up at City Hall MRT station and from there, off we went to Suntec. I swear to God that the job is darn boring but one thing for sure that you'll be able to see all sort of people in Singapore. There are the ugly Singaporeans without basic courtesy and manner, the good ones who will smile to you and lastly, Singaporean freaks. Well, i have to work with two veterans who taught me a lot of useful stuff that i can apply to my life. One old guy by the name of Bobby told me his experiences and especially his life. He was actually a choosey guy who hop job regurlarly. Look at him now, he's just a security guard. I'm not looking down on him but i can always learn from his mistake. There's this old John who always sit at the counter. He's a slacker. He did nothing much. I was unlucky not to work with my pals. My pals told me that they have to work with this Malay pervert. His name is Hassan and he is in his late 30s. According to my pals, all he talked about during work was girls, girls, girls, breasts, more breasts and sex. He calls breasts mangoes. What a moron! One thing we hate about him is that he didn't do his job at all. He was missing in action the whole 12 hours. He would tell my pals that he'll go to the toilet or do some patrolling and then he'll vanish into thin air. Gosh! Well, the food provided by the company wasn't bad at all and the chicken was nice. Yummy! Well, i met some pretty girls. What's the use of drooling about them when you can't have them? Right? Haha. When we were about to finish work, 2 girls passed by my counter and they looked at me but i quickly turned to my thumb and was fiddling with it. They laughed at me. They turned around and passed by my counter again and this time when they looked at me, i just turned my head away. They laughed at me again. One of the girls is drop dead pretty. Well, i guess they giggled because they were disgusted with my ugly look and my bulding stomach. 'Fat & ugly what!' We went home at 8.30pm. 12 hours of hard labour. It's just our first day at work and we can't take the pressure. My spine feels as if Brahma Bull the Rock have just spinebustered me. Just imagine a locomotive crashed unto ur back. That was how my back felt for long hours of standing and sitting. Ouch! Well, i have to end the entry here because i've to muster some sleep. Tomorrow will be a long day for my peeps and me. Adios Astalahuega

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home