CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Life

Well, i've quit my job as a security guard at Suntec City. It was tough man and at the same time pretty boring to the max. That job is a brain cell killer. During that time, i've got to see all walks of life. From the rich to the poor, from the polite to the rude and many more. There are those who look down on me for working as a security guard. That job was like an eye opener for me. That was an experience that i'll never forget. Singaporeans are mostly polite and friendly but there are those who think highly of themselves. One thing for sure, they can't make it far in life with that type of attitude. Never discount others. Respect others like how you would want others to respect you. Remember this, what goes around comes around. Hmm...i went to collect my pay the other day and without any delay,i went straight to Aljunied to purchase a mp3 player at Audio House sale. Not a bad deal though. $259 for a 512MB mp3 player from JNC. Well well, i'll be going to NS soon and i guess i'll meet lots of people there too. I just remain quiet and observe my surrounding. I just want to see the true colours of Singaporeans. I didn't do much today as i've been hit by flu. Pretty annoying. I went down for training today and i just realised that i've not lose my touch. Haha. I can't wait for this Saturday's Beach Touch at Sentosa. I really want to win man. I hope reporters and journalists from IRB will come down to do some articles or report on the Beach Touch. Haha. I guess it should be fun. I need to buck up on my fitness and health man. They sucks. I guess it's because of smoking. When can i stop smoking. Maybe after NS because the Police Force doesn't allow smoking during work. That should do me a favour i guess. Syaz sms-ed me just now to say whether i still remember about the promise that i've made. She insisted that i stop smoking. I guess she's a sweet girl even though i don't know her that well. She's a very caring girl too. I should be lucky to have some friend like her. Well, what can i say more? Maybe she's a blessing in disguise from God above. Who knows. Other than that, i really have nothing else to say. Life's pretty fine i guess after being slaughtered by A Level. Hmmm...that's all for now. Thank you God for every thing. Alhamdullilah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home