CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Happy Eid Mubarak

Hmmm...i want to wish all my muslim fwens a happy eid mubarak. Haha.Well,i didn't do much visiting today because i've to go home early due to Rugby International Test between All Blacks and Auzzure. I reached home at 5.45pm and then settled down to watch the match. Haha.I collected about $100 and off i went. Hehe. I can use this money to buy clothes for the school's graduation night. What should i buy? Hmm...but i don't feel like going man because what's the point? I'll be repeating anyway. There's always next year. Enough with that! Hmmm...it was my first time seeing Ma'a Nonu plays for All Blacks. He's one of my favourite player in All Blacks. He's big, fast and he surely looks like a forward. Guess what? He's actually a winger. Haha. I miss Jonah Lomu. When will he be coming back? I really want to see him play in the next Rugby World Cup. I hope he can make it. One more thing. I also saw Jason Robinson played yesterday. He was superb. I want to run like him man. He's like a Flash. Gosh! Anyway, i got to end here because i need to study again for my maths. Well, adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home