CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Ahmad Fathi - Let Me

Ahmad Fathi - Let Me

When the road is bumpy
And your path isn’t bright
Let me be your saviour
I will be your light

When you are rock bottom
You thought you’ve lost it all
Just wipe those tears
I’ll be there when you fall

When you skin your knees
While walking down the lane
Don’t be despaired
I’ll kiss away your pain

Don’t you ever give up
When you aren’t winning
There is a saying,
Every dark cloud has a silver lining.


Note: This poem was created by me when i was waiting for my members at a coffee shop. Eventually, my friends didn't turn up. I detest people who are not true to their words. I'm very understanding but to go against your words or make empty promises is no way to treat your friends. Maybe i'm just too nice. Once is fine with me but being cheated many times is too much. Luckily i'm understanding. Nevermind. Maybe God is giving me a test. Any way, yeah, i been writting poems for this past two weeks. My poem writting is a bit pathetic nowadays as compared to my secondary school era. My English language is a bit 'rusty'. Haha.

What I found out: People always fear what they do not understand. However, as time passed by, life has taught us not to fear what we don't understand. Now eat this: never love someone who you don't know at all or that well.Learn about them first! I have made this mistake too many times. I think it is about time that i avoid making this similar mistake again. Every time i get to know a stranger and then get to know her a little better, i will have the tendency to have a strong feelings for her. In the end, it will be a one-way love and i will be the one full of shame and humilation. I know this is wrong and thus, i vow not to repeat this again. Damn!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Let me be your light..I don't know why i am very emotional nowadays..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home