CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Gong Xi Fa Cai (Happy Chinese New Year)

I attended rugby training yesterday and it was damn taxing. It has been almost a year since my last training. I was out of breath for the whole session yesterday. We started with few rounds around the field and that posed no problem for me. Then we started with touch rugby. I was panting eventhough i pushed myself. I injured the muscle near to the hamstring and buttocks. I got it when i intercepted a pass from the opponent. I made a dash after Farhan followed me from behind. Haha. I imitated Jason Robinson's style of running but too bad i was not him. I shall just laze around for now to recover. Sigh. After training, Aidil, Cik Slamat and I went to KK's birthday party celebration at the Chevrons. It has been sometimes since we met up with KK, our former rugby captain way back in college. We had our bbq dinner there and chatted with KK until the wee hours. Haha. We shared jokes and laughed like we always do. Below are some of the jokes that we cracked (most jokes are on KK):

Aidil: KK, egg yolk is white or egg yolk are white?
KK: Egg yolk is white lah! (KK is always full of confidence)
Slamat, Aidil and I were laughing like mad.
Me: Haha. KK, egg yolk is yellow

At that instance, i sms-ed Cute Nyonya the same joke and she fell for it. Haha. She barracked me. Haha.

Joke by Slamat (i was the one who told him this joke 3 years ago)
One day, a hat seller was selling his hats beside a tree. Hours later, he felt tired and decided to take a nap. When he woke up, to his dismay, he found out that his hats were missing. He lookep up at the tree and realised that a monkey stole his hats. He came up with a plan. He bought a bunch of bananas and placed them by the tree. He called out for the monkey to return his hats if it wants some bananas. The monkey agreed and threw the hats down but instead of giving the monkey the bananas, the hat seller ate them alone. He tricked the monkey. Few generations later, another hat seller was selling hats when he felt tired and decided to take a nap. When he woke up, his hats were missing and he knew the monkey in the tree took it. He remembered what his grandfather's story of how he tricked another monkey. Thus, this hat seller decided to do what his grandfather did years ago. He bought a bunch of bananas and laid it beside the tree and called out the monkey. He told the monkey he wanted his hats back and he will give the monkey bananas in return. The monkey shouted at the hat seller, 'oit! do you think you are the only one with grandfather?'

Slamat's Joke
One day two jewish nuns were ordered by their authority to paint a room. They agreed and started to paint the room. The room was stuffy and the nuns were sweating profusely.
1st Nun: It's hot in here. I think it is good if we take off our head scarf
2nd Nun: I don't think that would be acceptable. Others might see us.
1st Nun: Don't you worry. If we lock the door, nobody can see us
Thus, they locked the doors and resumed painting after taking off their head scarf.However, it was still hot.
1st Nun: I think it is better if we take off our clothes and be naked.
2nd Nun: No, it is sinful and unacceptable.
1st Nun: Don't you worry because the door is locked
2nd Nun: Ok
The resumed painting but this time in nudity. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.
1st Nun: Who is it? What do you want?
Knocker: I'm the blind man and i need to enter the room urgently.
2nd Nun: Don't open the door because we are naked.
1st Nun: Don't you worry because the man is blind. He can't see us.
They both agreed to open the door to let the blind man in. Upon entering the room, the blind man was flabbergasted to see the nuns in such state.
1st Nun: What are you looking at? I thought you are the blind man?
Knocker: Yeah i am the blind man and i am here to install the blinds on this room's windows.
Slamat is always lame! Haha

Slamat's Joke
Slamat:Which country has the most trees?
Me:Dunno
Aidil: Pulau Pinang?
Slamat: No. Think again!
Aidil and I: Dunno
Slamat: Indonesia
Aidil and I: Huh? Why?
Slamat: Pokoknya pak..
Aidil and I: Yak alah! Haha.
In Bahasa Melayu, pokok means tree but in Bahasa Indonesia, pokok means 'most importantly'. Haha.

Then i sms-ed Cute Nyonya again.
Me: If all other animals become fishes, then fishes become what?
Cute Nyonya: How the animals become fish? .dots. Fish lor
Me: No. If all other animals become fishes, then fishes become more.
Haha. I am forever lame!

Well, we had good time at KK's chalet. After that, we headed home. I realised that KK is a unique guy. He is very emotional and a good chap to talk to. At first, when i joined the rugby team, KK do not like me because i like to crack jokes all the time and i would usually instigate others to irritate him. Things changed when Aidil came. He reprimanded me. I still remember that moment at the coffee shop right after training. I became close to Aidil after that. He woke me up. I only became close to KK when i realised that he also resides in Bukit Panjang. When the A Division Rugby championship was just around the corner, KK and I would usually go back home together. We would chat in the bus. From there, we became close. He would tell all his problems to me especially about rugby. I appreciate him. This is what friends are for. Through thick and thin, we went through it together. I am the kind of guys who would not betray friends. We must treasure our friends. All the best KK.

Well well! Tomorrow is Chinese New Year. I would like to wish all my chinese friends and nemesis a Happy Chinese New Year. May God bless you all with blissful life surrounded always by your loved ones in good health. I will be taking up Basic Conversational Mandarin next month. Hehe. If everything goes well, expect me to sing in Mandarin by December. Haha. Aight, once again, Gong Xi Fa Cai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home