CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I Need A Translator

Huh..i will be turning 21 tomorrow, 14th February. Not a big deal. Every year will be the same. My dad will make an effort to bring the family dine out at night and most probably it will be to the same restaurant. Sigh. Haha. What i want is happiness throughout my life for my 21st birthday. Is that so difficult to get? I don't know but what i know is that God is fair. Life is never easy. 21 years of hell for me but there are some sweet moments. I was brought up by a disciplinarian, my dad, who was also one sided and bias. My smaller sister always win. He brought me up in a 'military way'. In retrospect, i think my dad made me who i am today and i would like to thank him for this. Firstly, i do not know how to give up. I never give up. When i was small, i would cry when i failed any tests or had difficulty in doing any tasks. My cry usually meant that i was pleaing for help but instead of helping, my dad would whack me. I were so used to getting beaten up that i decided that enough was enough. However, i know my dad didn't beat me up for no reason. I would usually lick my own wound. I learned how to pick myself up after failures. I learned most things in life by myself. My dad did not talk much. His frown said it all when i was young. One bad thing about my dad is that he does not like to encourage his children but i bet he loves us. He drilled me to be a tough guy i am today. When i got involved in a fight when i was small, i would usually dragged my skinned knee back home and complained to my mom. My mom would tell my dad and in the end, i would get beaten up again. He told me to stand up for myself and always be brave especially if you are fighting for the truth. I am robust now all due to my dad. Even when i failed my A level, i wasn't worried because i already knew what to do. I didn't cry. I didn't complain and most importantly, i didn't report to the police. Haha. I only had one thing in my mind and that is to retake the A level and get a place in university. I have been through a lot of shit and somehow i think God is unfair. I did some contemplation and finally years later, i realised this. Life's never fair but God is all-understanding and all-knowing. I believe he knows what he's doing. Things happen for some reasons. Life is not fair but God is. So when i look back after 21 years, i feel contented with my life. However, i will still hunt for happiness. Where ever you are happiness.

Life in the office for this week is damn slack. My AD treated my team for a lunch today and we had lunch at Fig & Olive at Bencoolen Street. The restaurant is superb and so too was the food. He treated us because of my birthday. Haha. I went to Music Dreamer Live! Cafe yesterday to hear and see someone sing. Hadi and I reached there Marina Square at aroung 7pm. We hung around there for a while just to kill time. We went to Music Dreamer Live! Cafe at around 7.30pm. Once seated, i ordered cappucino and some french fries. Cute nyonya was there to sing. I think she sung 2 chinese songs, a japanese song and a korean song. Haha. I couldn't understand anything at all but i really appreciate the showmanship and the music. The ambience of the cafe is wonderful. When we entered the cafe, many heads turned towards us. I think they were wondering as to why would some malay dudes would enter a chinese cafe. Hahaha. I couldn't be bothered about others. I was there to hear cute nyonya sing. She has a subtle, gentle and a sweet voice. Good to hear. I'm glad to see her enjoying herself. Haha. Oit! I will bring a translator for your next singing session. Haha. Sigh. I will be on leave tomorrow, away from the hustle and bustle of Police Head Quarter. My bike pratical, stage 5.02 will be tomorrow. I hope i can pass it and then get my PDL. Sigh. Aight, to all my friends, happy Valentine day, if you are celebrating it. Ciao!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur blog so hard to read laa pls.
only aliens can.

-azlindah

10:37 am  
Blogger kingcrippler said...

Azz, the trick is simple..in order to read my blog.. u move your mouse cursor to my blog and right click anywhere..then you press Ctrl+A and it will highlight everything..cheers!!

10:54 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home