CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Mee Siam Mai Ham

Mr Brown oh Mr Brown. Haha. He's a damn funny guy. Mr Miyagi is funny too. Just recently, a friend of mine sent me the latest Mr Brown's show and it was about National Day Rally Speech 2006. Muahaha. A parody of Lee Hsien Loong speech and Black Eyed Peas' My Hump. Haha. The lyric goes something like this: 'They talk about ba chong. So i tell them mee siam mai ham..mai ham...mai ham...mai ham (according to the tune and melody of My Hump by BEP). Damn funny! Sadly, Mr Brown and Talking Cock Co. were heavily ticked off by LHL during the rally speech. Oh come on! Where is freedom of speech? It is not like they (Mr Brown and Talking Cock Co.) have defamed the government. All they do is that they relay some of the important messages, facts and news through parodies. Sometimes they make fun of politicians and others in their talk shows but have they ever defamed them? Did Mr Brown accuse LHL of some thing that he didn't do? Oh please! Politicians can't really take jokes. This is creativity. The government always talk about creativity but when someone like Mr Brown does his talk show, they (the government) are now reprimanding him. Hmm, i watched the national day rally speech the other day and all the topics that were discussed were close to our hearts. Even though i detest PAP, i found the points and topics brought up by LHL to be worth while listening to. The one topic that captured my attention was Heartware. Am i a true Singaporean? By birth only? I really like Singapore but i do not favour the life style in Singapore. Too hectic and stressful. So am i really a Singaporean? Be rest assured that if Singapore were to be attacked by another country, I'll do my utmost to defend her. But i would love to live some where else. I know myself well. I can't take that much of a pressure. Why take the pressure when you can avoid it? Right? Most probably i would love to live in New Zealand, Indonesia or Malaysia. Talking about Indonesia. Yesh, it reminds me of Iluh. Haha. I called her once i returned to Singapore and we talked for a while. She still remembers me! Haha. Now i realise something. You really can't love someone you do not know. Well, it is hard to trust someone but it is also morally wrong to judge them by their looks and what they do. Only God can judge his creation. I think we shall just be friends. I messaged her couple of times and she replied. I guess that is how it should be. Just friends. I shall visit Bali in January. Gosh, life is some times unfair. You often hear this phrase, especially in many Economic textbook, 'The rich is getting richer and the poor is getting poorer.' But have you heard this phrase before, 'The rich is getting more stupid and the poor is getting more clever'? I personally believe so because just look at how the rich spend their money. Some splurge on things that are white elephants. Look at the Prince of Brunei. He has a castle with many rooms but does he really need all that rooms? Maybe to store his money? Haha. Or store his 'dirty laundry'? Haha. Do you actually need clothes that cost many times it's actual cost price? Not at all. Why buy clothes in the first place when people are beginning to live in a medieval or jurassic period? People are nowadays semi-nude. To make things more complex, the not-enough-cloth clothes are also that damn expensive. With that money, you can help feed the poor. When you wear Prada, Palestinians are wearing Prata. When you wear Gucci, orphans of India are wearing Gunny (gunny sacks). Ponder this! I'm not saying that i have never splurge on expensive stuff. I've bought jersies that are expensive before but the difference is that i do not buy them often. Yeap, when you look at human's uncanny and ill behaviour, you can sense that the world is coming to an end. But people are making the situation more difficult. Sigh. In office, there are some many hypocrites. Just last Friday, i attended the Exercise Pandora and this White Crow irritated me. First, he called me gemuk (fat). He's fat too. Fuck him lah. Secondly, he told me to do stupid stuff likes climbing trees to pluck rambutans and run to the TAV to call it to come to Director. Gorblok have the Sgt's handphone number. He can always call the TAV to come to the meeting point instead of me going there to call it. Siao! When i told No to his dumb order, he told me that i have to learn to say Yes because there are things that could be learned during the process. I was already damn mad at him. Feel like choke-slamming him to hell! For God sake, no body calls me fat. I can run faster than most slim guys and oh please White Crow, i look better than you! Haha. See what i mean? The world is littered with stupid and ill-mannered people and also hypocrites. I hope the government can organise a Kill Hypocrites Day. Till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home