CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Monday, July 17, 2006

It Hurts To Smile

There's a saying, 'A smile is a charity.' However, they didn't say it will hurt to smile. Haha. It is damn difficult for me to smile today as the injury is amidst healing. When i smile, there will be a pang in my upper lip but i don't really care. I'm not known to frown always and thus, i tried to smile in any way possible today. The healing process is so far so good. The swelling is beginning to subdue but unfortunately, a scar will remain there. Gosh, what worse could possibly happen to me? Well, it is fine to scar your lips but never scar your heart. Haha. Anyway, I don't know how to cure this illness of mine. I keep forgetting stuff. I'm afraid of being reprimanded in work for my forgetfulness. I swear it is not my fault. I have a short term memory and i can't remember things well. I realise this when i was in college and it has been happening until now. When i was in college, my teachers would scold me for not bringing my homework. The truth is, i can't remember where i put it. This happened all the time. I remembered doing all of my homework, well most of them, but i would not remember where i last kept it. So sad. I'm damn afraid i will screw things up in my department due to my forgetfulness. Help! Anyway, what is bothering me is the fact that the Zionists are stirring up troubles again in the middle-east. They are just too proud and arrogant. After stealing lands, the have the cheek to kill others. What kind of bastards are they? I'll give you an analogy. You bought a house and thus the house is yours. Couple of years down the road, the police chased you out because you failed to pay for the house. Somebody took over the house and thus the house is his now. Out of no where, you decided to return to your former house. You broke into it and you ousted the owner out. Does that house legally belong to you even after you have been living in it for eons of years after the break in? The crook in the analogy that i've just given is Israel. They have no shame. I'm not against the people of Israel but i detest their government to the core. The Palestinians have the right to have their land back. It is theirs after all. I don't see the need for the US to intervene. I don't think this war will ever end because it is just not about politics, but about religion, pride and supremecy. I'm not an extremist but even if you are in Singapore, the law entitles you the right of private defence to your property and life. When the Palestinians kill the Zionists, the world calls it Terrorism but when the Zionists kill the Palestinians, the 'blinds' call it an act of self-defence. Where does the truth lies then? The Palestinians are also stupid. Amidst war with the Zionists, they are also waging wars against themselves. Why can't they just unite and fight? I don't understand some people. Bleargh. What the world need is love and more love.Just recently, the Zionists attacked Lebanon. Oh ho..they are really asking for troubles. They have forgotten their topography. They are in the Land of the Arabs and the last thing they should do is to anger the Arabs. Ofcourse Israel have firepower that the Arabs could only dream of but when it comes to unity, be very sure nothing beats Ukhwah Islamia (Muslim Brotherhood). This brotherhood used to conquer 3/4, if i'm not wrong, of the world. This brotherhood used to beat the Crusades. Well, i just hope people would someday sit down to talk. What's the use of fighting? God gave us brains to think with. Only animals fight without reason. Lame lame!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home