CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

KLP, LNA, TLP, IPPT, CCB, BUTOH, FUCK LAH

Stressful year ahead of me. Shafiq have just handed over his duties to me and it was damn messy and cumbersome. I have to do both Richard's and Shafiq's work. That is absurd. I have no problem with it but the only problem is my forgetfulness. Like i've mentioned in my earlier entry, absent-mindedness is my worst sickness. Whatever! I just hope i won't screw things up. Weird things are beginning to happen to me. Haha. I can't help but laugh at myself. Just after i had my lunch today, i rushed to the lift area to proceed to ICA to get my passport. However, i decided to piss first due to 'high tide'. I entered a toilet and quickly went to a cubicle to pee. I locked the cubicle's door and few seconds later, amidst answering Nature's call, i heard some voices but i ignored it. I was happily pissing when i realised those voices were that of 2 females. I thought to myself, 'Why on Earth would some ladies enter a male toilet?' Oh my God! I was in the wrong toilet. No wonder the tiles in the toilet are pink in colour. I panicked a bit but managed to remain calm. I decided not to get out of the cubicle and let the 2 ladies get out of the toilet first. After they left, i made a quick dash out of the toilet, hoping that no one would catch me red handed. I sigh to myself after the incident. Shit like that happens in life. Haha. I ponder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home