CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Cowards Die Many Times Before Their Deaths

Yahoo. At last i have got a partner at work. Almost half the 'pain' has been alleviated. My new buddy will be doing Shafiq's work. DSP CBH called Si Wei and me into his office and we discussed about our job scopes. The moment DSP CBH told me that Si Wei will be doing Shafiq's work, i could not help but grin from ear to ear. Hehe. Looking at Shafiq's job scope, i think it will be a suicide doing it alone. I will try to help Si Wei in organising In-service for our department. Anyway, let me digress about the topic on Ugly Singaporeans. Every morning, i will have the tendency to answer Nature's call at a toilet of a coffee shop nearest to my home. I swear every time i am there to 'invest', there will be this stupid Ah Pek who would be in the toilet. God knows what he often does inside. I have no problem with people using the toilet for a long period of time but at least have the courteousy to flush it after use. If i ever chance upon that old man after he used the toilet without flushing it, i swear i will let out a swing and punch his teeth down his throat. What an ugly Singaporean! Anyway, i do not see a point of having a blog just to be in the lime light. A blog is some place where you should vent your anger at or write what your heart feels. It should not be about a scripture for others to praise you or worst still, for members of the opposite sex to praise you 24/7. If the blog is good, then it is good. Do not worry too much. Might as well put the blog address on the newspaper for publicity sake. I am not saying that my blog is good or i am damn correct but what i want to assert is the creativity aspect and the writing culture that a blog can offer. It (the blog) does not have to be about placating others because that defeats the purpose of blogging. Blogging is raw, creative, inspiring and many more. Not about placating and appeasing others. It is all about yourself. I can not be bothered if people love or detest my blog because none of them defines what i am. Earlier, a jerk put some stupid things, and i believe it was not supposed to be a jest, and obviously he had a scam. He wanted to irritate me. Then came a she-male who insulted me on my blog. I can take critics but one thing that antagonises me is insults. If that person is good, take me on in a ring then and i will show him or her what life is all about. Fuckers! Cowards!


"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.Of all the wonders that I yet have heard, it seems to me most strange that men should fear;Seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come". Julius Caesar Quote (Act II, Scene II).

I have always adhere to the above-mentioned famous quote in the play, Julius Caesar, by William Shakespeare. I don't understand some people! Sigh! Singaporeans are unique and boy they are! Bleargh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home