CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Lucky?

Lucky things seemed to happen to me this week. First, i was involved in IMF and have to report to work on Friday at 7am. I asked my dad to send me to NPPK and i was in the office 2 minutes before 7am. I realised i couldn't walk comfortably because of a corn on my right foot. It was damn irritating. I decided to tell Rizal about my condition and he told me to report sick. I was damn glad when i was given the green light to skip Exercise Pandora 4. I swear such exercises are a pristine waste of time. I bet the SPF can't handle real riot. Give me a break! So far, the riots thrown unto them are controlled by some caucasians and the riots are not as violent as the riots that happened overseas. Bull shit! Anyway, after reporting sick, i went to Teka Market to have my breakfast. Thosai. Haha.I ordered one plain thosai and one thosai with egg. Do you know what i received? A plain thosai and one Masala Thosai. I just ate the both of them anyway since i was really hungry. Guess what i found in the masala thosai? Nope. Not love but a 10 cent coin. Haha. How lucky could i be? After breakfast, i went home straight. Sian. The new guy, my partner for my team, just came this Friday and Hadi told me that he looks like an Ah Beng. Haha. I have yet to meet him and i hope, i really hope, we can work together well. I just want an easy life there in SIRD. 1 year and 17 days to ORD. Quite a long way but i will live life a day at a time. I'll try to learn useful skills whilst in SIRD. We had soccer match yesterday and we lost to Team Coke from NTU. They played well but we were equal to them. The score for first half was 2 all. Then we lost. Sigh. However, i realise that we are beginning to play better. Not bad! I played as defensive midfielder and i was out of position most of the time. I may lack in speed and positioning skill but i counter that weaknesses with my aggression. Thank you Rugby. Gosh. I miss Rugby! There's a saying. It goes something like this; 'If i have a chance to have a wife in heaven or play rugby in hell, i'd sell my wife to the devil and crash in hell!' Hell yeah! Haha. Gosh, i'm already missing Bali. I don't know whether to return to Bali this December or not because i'm short of cash this few months. Life in Bali is so relaxing and laid back. Just my type. Then there are the sun, sand and sea. My playground!Gosh. I just don't like living in Singapore. Full of shitty people. Most are ruffians with no honour and etiquette. I have come to a point of realisation. I've realised my liking for the Balinese girl is pure lust. Haha. But i think it is fine to befriend her. I don't even know her. There's a malay saying, 'Tak kenal maka tak cinta.' Translation: 'If you do not know some thing or some one, ofcourse you can't like it or that person.' Haha. I'm just crazy lah! Haha. But one thing is for sure. I'm returning to Bali. Ini bukan basa-basi (in Bahasa Indonesia). It means this is not fake. I think there are many nice girls in Singapore. There isn't a need to look thousands of miles away for a girl. There's one here. A Sino one. Hehe. Gosh, so mushy. Aight, logging out! Here are some of the photos i took whilst in Bali.


  

  

  

  




  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home