CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Life Is A Journey. Enjoy The Ride.

What a terrible week it is for me. Many bad and unlucky things happened. Firstly, one of my colleague attempted suicide on the national day. It was a sad week for my department. On Thursday, no body wanted to say anything and the office was damn quiet. I went to visit my colleague 2 days ago at Tan Tock Seng Hospital and she was really in a bad condition. I will pray for her best. God knows what is best. I failed my Final Theory Test (FTT) and it was as expected. Haha. Friday was the test and i started to study the book of previous questions on Thursday night. Haha. Never mind! I will do better next time. On Friday itself, i accompanied Sadiq to Queensway. He wanted to buy a pair of soccer boots and i wanted to buy some boot studs and a rugby apparel. We went there and spent almost 2 hours searching for boots. After Sadiq bought his boots, it was my turn to do some small scale shopping. We went to the 2nd level to look for the Mizuno shop and we went round and round but could not find the shop. I asked one of the shop keeper and he told me the shop is just next door. I was damn happy but that happiness lived shortly. The shop was closed. Fuck! Then, we went down to the 1st storey to look for my boot studs and almost all the shops that i went to, the guy at the counter would say that the have run out of boot studs that i wanted. What the fuck! I went out of that shopping mall empty handed. The next day, which was yesterday, was another unlucky day for me. I wanted to buy a concession for my eZ-link card and had to make my way to Choa Chu Kang MRT interchange. However, the counter was closed and it would only open at 12 noon. What the fuck! I then decided to head to Orchard to get myself a pack of studs for my F50 boots. When i reached Cathay, the one beside Plaza Singapura, i was flabbergasted to find out that the shop would only be opened at 12 noon too. What the fuck! I made my way to the nearest coffee shop, the one at Short Street at Zion Place, to have a cup of tea and few fags. I sat there for about half and hour doing nothing. Finally i went back to the adidas boutique to purchase the studs. After that, i headed to Boon Lay to meet my friends for a soccer match. Little did i know that i was there early. We were supposed to meet at 3.15pm and i was there at 1.55pm. What the fuck! I went to the nearest convenient store and grabbed an energy drink and Newsweek magazine to occupy my time. Newsweek is not bad. I usually read Time magazine. Finally my friends showed up at 3.15pm and some were late. As usual, Malay Promise. Haha. The match was played at Jurong West Secondary School and some surprise players turned up. Khai and Wan were there. We won convincingly and the score was 5-3. I played as centre back with Zaid and it was damn tiring. It was my worst match especially in the second half where i got to play as right back. I was out-paced by the opponent's winger. It is not that i am not pacey but it is just that i did not have any gas left in the second half. Sian! Sunday seems to be a boring day of the week. Harun and I went to Peninsula Plaza to shop and guess what i bought? Yahoooooooooooo! I forked out $95 for the newest Manchester United jersey. This is the type of jersey that Man U will be wearing for the upcoming season. The jersey was damn cheap. I bought it without delay. I am a hard core Man U fan and what is a Man U fan without a Man U jersey? The jersey made up for the sadness for this week. At least there is something to be happy about. Life is a bitch filled with many obstacles. Life is funny too. Life is after all a journey. Sit back and enjoy the ride!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home