CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Monday, July 24, 2006

Hahahahahahaha

Today is a hilarious day. Lots of funny stuffs happened. The whole funny stuffs started me 'Bulb', one of my supervisor. We had this talk at ICA and we headed there at around 12.15pm. After William parked the mini-bus, Buld lead us the way to the lift. He lead us to the wrong way and he didn't admit his mistake. I wanted to laugh at his antic. Then, whilst Farhan was talking to DSP CBH on my handphone, Bulb interrupted. This was his actual words, 'William, no need to bring the digicam. Digital camera is enough.' Wahahahaha. That was the joke of the century! He's a 'blur' guy. Then, after we are done with the talk, we headed back to NPPK and once we reached the gentry point, every body took out their passes. I have forgotten when i placed mine. I thought i put it in my left pocket of my pants. I dip my hand into that pocket and quickly flashed the pass to the CISCO guard. Manda was laughing at me. I was actually holding a diskette. I put it back into my pocket and reached out for my pass but i took out another diskette instead. So embarassing. Manda then told me that my pass is actually clinging on my left breast pocket. Wahahahaha. Blur fuck i am. Another funny incident involved the key of our Fast Responce Car (FRC). I have been searching it since morning and couldn't find it. I went through Shafiq's and Richard's drawer but couldn't find it. Apparently, Shafiq was the last one who drove the FRC. So, i thought the key was with him. I panicked because if he loses the key, not only him who will be on the chopping block, i'll be in hot soup too. Being forgetful, i had this feeling that Shafiq had given me the key. Out of no where, DSP CBH appeared and he asked me what i was searching for. I told him i was searching for the FRC's key. He shouted this at me, 'Blur Fuck!' He brought me to my work station and he showed me that the key was all the while infront of my computer. What the hell! I'm a blur fuck. Wahahaha. My search for the key since morning was for nothing. Gosh. I couldn't help but laughed at myself. Well, laughter seems to be the best medicine. Hahahahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home