CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Stephen Appiah

Today was a disappointing day. Team JJC Malaygangstars played a friendly soccer match at Gan Eng Seng Secondary School's soccer pitch with Edmund's team, former Anderson Junior College guys. Opps, correction, it is a desert. Not a field at all. Anyway, Edmund's team was late and the referee was making awful lot of noise. There was this Thai guys who were there before we even came. We started late and the referee wanted us to pay more. Screw him! First half was pretty good as we manage to control the game. It was my first time playing as a defensive midfielder. I find out that that's the best position for me. Can control both the midfield and defence. I don't mind doing the dirty work. I want to be like Maradona and Stephen Appiah combine. We had couple of chances but we didn't capitalise. They scored first and we were taken aback. We managed to control them but it was their left midfielder that was causing lots of problems for us. To be honest, Hasbullah was off form. He was really raped on the left side. One of my team fed me the ball but an opponent managed to head it away and lucky for me the lose ball came to me. I managed to dribble a bit but lost control and all i could do was to pass to Hanan and he managed to cut in and scored. There was this really bad incident where i came across a 50-50 ball and i stick out my right leg to reach for the ball but the blades of my boot found the opponent's ankle instead. Luckily i was not carded. It was a dangerous play but what could i do? It's a 50-50 ball. However, i was flabbergasted with myself for i couldn't believe that i was full of steam in the first half. No panting at all. It has been a while since i did any physical workout. Second half was a disappointment. We let in 2 goals. To add insult to injury, the referee stopped the game 25 mins early. Can you believe that we played only 20min in the second half? It was a disappointment. We almost beat up the referee but luckily he's an old man. We will have another game next week at Compassvale Secondary School on Saturday. I hope it will not be another disappointment. Sucks! I think i'm too heavy. I'm losing my speed and i admit, my body can't take the weight. I don't know how to lose weight fast. I'm now 90kg. My target weight is 80kg. I'm thinking of taking Laxative to reduce weight but i'm too afraid of it's repercussion. Sigh. I'll think of a way. I'm in hot soup tomorrow. I didn't know that i was keeping one of my supervisor's important key. Edmund told me that my drawer's key has a duplicate it. Thus, i assume that key to be my drawer's key. My supervisor called me and he was damn pissed. I'll be in hot soup tomorrow. Shit. Sheesh. Feeling so lethargic now. Haha. Woookay lah! Me logging off now. Argentina rules even though they are out of the World Cup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home