CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Friday, May 13, 2005

Take This And Shut The Hell Up!

To set the record straight, Nina if you are reading this, i didnt go around telling people that you were my girlfriend! Stop assuming things will you for heaven sake. Do you think i would go around telling people that you were my girlfriend of six days? Haha. What a jest! Anyway, i did tell my 2 close buddies and Azlan knew about you and me even before you got your arse posted to JJC. As you know, Azlan will tell his close friends and do you get it now? Sigh! Anyway Talib, stop tagging my blog with stupid comments that meant nothing! 2 years? That's nothing lah! I've read this theory, i think by Murphy, do you know who he is anyway?, that long term boy-girl relationship won't last till marriage and this theory is highly accurate according to him and the survey that was done. Haha! I dont know whether its real but i hope you'll find it out for me. If you make it to the top, tell me because i'll be glad to hear it. All the best ah member! No hard feelings aight? We're even now! So Nina, i hope i've clear the misunderstanding! If that guy wasnt me that u mentioned in your blog, so be it. Aight? Peace! Well, that's that! Hmm...our rugby campaign wasnt so good. We finally didnt make it to the top 4. What a waste. We squandered our chance to be in the top 4 and we were in such an easy group. We lost to NYJC and they made it to the top 4 instead. Hahahahaha. PJC also didnt qualify and who is laughing now? Muahaha! Jerks! Well, we played pretty well against NYJC but too bad our fitness killed us. The match went pretty well with us tied in the first half. Well, everybody expected me to last only for 20min but i made it to the 2nd half. What an achievement. I didnt do much tackling though but i managed to get involved in most of the ruck. I'm not saying i'm good or whatever but i'm happy with myself for giving 100% for that game. I cleared rucks like there's no tomorrow. I just let my forwards, 2 of them at most, and then i waited at the back like a wild boar waiting to gore. Then, i sprinted to my forwards' asses and hammer at the same time pushing back the opponent's ruck behind. It was my best match so far in my rugby career. I didnt get to play much last year and so here i'm wanting to prove others wrong both in rugby and academics. For the scrum, we managed to hold them most of the time and at times, we too managed to drive them back. Not bad! It's all about technique. For me, playing as tight prop is easy. In the scrum, i'll just shrug my right shoulder up to prevent my opposite number's head from entering the scrum. Once he's uncomfortable in the scrum, he'll not be able to drive or hook. Secondly, i'll just let my weight fall by dropping my knees and this will bring down the opponent as well. In this low position, he can't drive properly. Once both the first rows are in the low position, what i did was to jolt up and this will suspend the opponents' first row in the mid air. Hmm..it didnt really work most of the time because we're pretty slow but it works with the police forward pack. Our last group match was against RJC at RI's field. It was disastrous. We lost 82-0. First half score was 51-0 but when coach put back all the star players on the bench, RJC managed only to take further 31 points only to make it 81-0. The first half 2nd team tackle d like pussies and they got scolding from Selamat. Muahaha. When me, Anand, Hamid and Canton entered, we played and tackled like the team from hell. I tore my left shoulder muscle during one of the tackling. It really hurts and when i told Kai and Ikhsan that i couldnt feel my left arm, they didnt believe me and asked me to play on. What the hell! Haha. I was a one-armed rugger for that moment. I managed to do one gd side tackle, one take down, one lift tackle and almost managed to life tackle this fat RJC prop. He smiled at me after the game. One of the ESPN's Rugby Show pundit refeered our game against RJC. He said he likes us better than RJC in terms of team spirit and we respect the opponent. Well done JJC! However, i think we still need to do better to beat CJC in our next game for the plate semis but too bad i cant play because of my injury. I hope the team will make it! Anyway, talking about academics, i've just passed my previous maths test on Numerical Analysis and First Order Differentiation. Guess my score? 20.5/25. Still have room for improvement. I think i've to cajole my friends to work extra hard especially my classmates. Well, what friends are for? Hmm...life in school has been pretty good. No mischief this time around. 5 more months to A level. Will i make it? Will i get good grades? Insha-allah! I'm really jealous seeing my friends getting into Uni especailly my buddy Sadiq. Can you believe that he managed to enter NUS under Arts and Social Science. I salute you brother! Haha. To all my friends especially Talib the Man, all the best for your future endeavour. Till we meet again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home