CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Friday, November 12, 2004

Ahmad Fathi - In God I Trust

In God I Trust

The sunny sky
Once blue
Now an ebony room
Darkness looms
The future is bleak
The world stops spinning
I keep on losing
What do I do?
Where are you friends?
I see nothing
When the time is difficult
I see no one
Why do they run?
I need air to breathe
So I won’t drift
I knelt down
Looking at the ground
Shedding tears of sorrow
I don’t want to live tomorrow
I need the strength
I need somebody
I need the opportunity
I look up
I see the stars
I sense the Almighty
I put my two hands before me
I ask,
“God, I need you
To guide me through.”
Palms together on my face
Hope starts to resurface
Even when friends are gone
I’m never forlorn
When I need help
He will be there
He will help
He I trust
With this strength
I carry on
I pull through
I advance a bit
For I know I can do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home