CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Until Then...

Well,i think i've to reduce on the amount of time i spend on the internet.This means i'm not going to send any more blog entry unless there is something interesting happening on that particular day itself.Well,i'm going to miss my blog.Haha.I think i'm wasting time surfing the net.Guess what,an old friend of mine took the effort to look for me.Her name is Shahidah aka Shasha and she found me in Friendster.Gosh,i've been searching high and low for her but to no avail but i must thank God for letting her find me.Phew!Well,she's my old school mate way back at Si Ling Primary School and she's also my class mate in Riverside Secondary for 2 years.Her mom knows me and Arrauf well and i often called to talk to her mom. Actually i wanted to talk to Shasha but i usually end up talking to her mom instead because her mom usually picks up the phone.I understang that this friend of mine under went so many set backs and i've been a bad friend.In times of hardship,i wasn't there for her.Gosh,i must punish myself.Sorry Shasha! Anyway,i'm glad we have found each other back again but i have yet to talk to her.It's been a while.Anyway,i've got nothing else to say and i shall end it here but before i go,i'll make sure i put up a poem for my graduating friends of JJC.May God bless you all! Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home