CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Monday, October 25, 2004

The Battle Has Begun

Today is the first day of A Level examination for me.I underwent the physics practical today and gosh,to my bewilderment,the paper was managable.However,i think i've screwed up some where.It's the 1st experiment that i don't understand how to take the period of oscillation for the hanging magnet.Sigh!Hmm...i didn't study at all today.I ended my exam at 3pm and after that,me and aidil just went home.I guess i can see some people already gearing up for A Level.The battle has begun.Haha.Gosh,i'm still semi ready.Well well well.Hahaha.Manchester Utd have just kicked Arsenal fucking %$*^%(&^(*&%$&%^((* asses!! Arsenal deserves it but at least they went down creating history in EPL. Gosh,instead of studying today,i was totally engrossed in reading Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code.That book,i swear,is really a superb book.Luckily Aizat lend it to me so that i can take my time reading it.Haha.Thankz Zat.I was flabbergasted on the accuracy of the book.It is so precise.To prove it,i went to google.com to search for this Jewish ancient secret society group called Priory of Sion and this Catholic extremist and fundamentalist group called Opus Dei.Gosh,these groups still exist today.Haha.I'm now interested in cryptogram and the art of code breaking after reading that book.Yahooo!Haha.Anyway,i've got to go now because i've got to study early tomorrow. Now my mission is to annihilate Priory of Sion and Opus Dei. God Bless the 'Truth'.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miaoz said...

did u try www.danbrown.com ? take a look at the painting The Last Supper!
shall i spoil the story and reveal who's the murderer? muwahahha..
not everything in the book is accurate though. according to christians, jesus IS a virgin.

1:17 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

my elder sister is engrossed on Da Vinci Code too. She was like going hoo haa about what's in the book. Shall grab and have a read on it.

11:49 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home