CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Irritating Peeps

Sigh.I didn't even touch my books today.Haha.What the hell! Anyway,that Harun is really irritating.Why in the blue moon would he want to know whom i made the promise to.Gosh.It's suppose to be a secret.Haha.He kept bugging me all the time.Sigh!Anyway,i'll be sitting for my physic practical tomorrow and it should be easy,i hope.It's time to kick some ass!Hmm,we were discussing about our cycling expedition just now at the coffee shop.Hmm...this expedition should be fun man.Just imagine a Guys Night Out.Haha.We'll be cycling around the island.Haha.Gosh!I really have nothing else to say but i'll complement my short entry with another poem.My mind is on the big match later on between Man Utd and Arsenal.I hope the Devils kick the fucking Gunners' asses.Well,bye now! Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home