CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Ahmad Fathi - I'll Wait For You Lay

I’ll Wait For You Lay

Ever since I lay on you a stare
I just can’t resist your blissful flare
Of how you make your presence stay
And you simply make my day

Even when the rain keeps pouring down
When the sun is not around
You shine your light throughout on me
Brighten my path for me to see

I never thought that this will happen
My feelings for you grew out of a sudden
God gave me this wonderful moment
To lay my eyes on a special woman

I’ve been waiting for you girl
But you simply keep quiet
Every second pass and I’m growing tired
But I know it’s worth waiting
Never have I thought of quitting

How I wish that you can stay
Keep me safe on heaven’s bay
Listen to what I’ve to say
Even till my dying day
I’ll wait for you Lay

P.S This was written by me when i had a crush on Lay.I guess i have to carry on with my life now because our paths never cross.I have to get a grip on life now and stop living in an ivory tower where only fantasy exists.Well,like many would say,there are many fishes in the sea.Life is a journey of learning.It's never a waste to live your life.To those disheartened guys,don't worry.Don't go after love because love will eventually find you.Sometimes,love is just beneath your nose.Happy loving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home