CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Saturday, October 23, 2004

A Night Out

Hmm...i managed to do some maths today at Raffles' Hospital Banquet while waiting for my peeps before we break fast.Hmm...i never knew doing maths was fun.Muahaha.Well we broke fast at the Banquet and after that,we headed to Bugis Junction to browse through the sandal stores there.Aidil went to the Barcode to look for a new pair of sandals.I saw a pretty pair of shoes and really wanted to buy them but too bad my dad ordered me to buy for myself a pair of running shoes.Then,we walked all the way from Bugis Junction to Peninsula Plaza to check out on shoes there but to our surprise,most of the shops there have already been closed.What the hell!We managed to check on a few collectible items at one of the shop and guess what we saw?Action figures of our childhood cartoons like power rangers,aliens,spawn and bla bla bla.Haha.So childish!We proceeded to Funan IT mall's Swensen's and Aidil treated us fries and Giant Earthquake Ice Cream.Muahaha.So delicious.After eating,we walked all the way to Boat Quay before going to Raffles Place MRT Station.Haha.On our way,we met a few homosexual guys who kept shouting here and there.I feel so digusted but on second thought,i feel sorry for them.When i thought of them,i felt extremely sorry for my best friend Shafiq.Well,that's another long story which i don't want to unearth.Let it rest!Anyway,we sauntered our way through Boat Quay and we passed by pubs and clubs.To our dismay,we saw this Malay girl who worked as a waitress wearing a pink tube.I really pity her parents.She even have the cheek to ask me whether i would want to enter the bar as there are bar top dancers and i have to pay only $20 to enjoy free flow of beer.Come on man! Do i look like Stone Cold Steve Austin the beer drinker?Sheesh.Oh please!I know my future 'bar top dancer',which is my future wife,is waiting for me on the bed.Muahaha.Screw them!This holy month shouldn't be filled with vices,filth and lust.I hate them for this!Anway,on our way to Raffles MRT,at the steps of OCBC building,we saw Mariam and Azman.Muahaha.Zaid,i hope you aren't angry!Hehe.We stopped for a while to say hi to them.They seemed happy but ok,i shall not say anything more.SHUT UP!Hehe.We took a lot of photos with Shafa's digicam and one of the funniest photo was me doing the dracula pose with two fries in my mouth while in Swensen's.Haha.Well,i really have to end it here because it's getting late and my legs,shut up...i know you guys are tired...let me end this entry first.Sorry for that interruption!Well,i shall end it here.Good night to all my peeps especially the JJC Malaygangstars. All the best.Adios!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home