CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Friday, October 22, 2004

My Fault?

Today i guess was the most productive day for me.Did math and physics.Haha.I guess i have to work on the speed because it's too slow.Any way,i got home late today and i was reprimanded by my dad.It's not my fault.Gosh.I got home on the dot to break fast but little did i know that my mom didn't cook because we were suppose to have or dinner at my aunt's.My dad was frustrated because they have to wait for me and they didn't have any chow to eat but it's still not my fault.Blame the bus and haha,my ez-link pass went out of value.Sheesh.But it's still not my fault.Anyway,i'm suppose to eat outside tomorrow and i have yet to purchase a new pair of shoes.What should i buy tomorrow.Well,it depends on my budget.I hope my dad gives me $1000000...haha...in my dream.I wonder when i can get my first million dollar.Haha.Hmmm...went to study at McDonalds just now after dinner.It wasn't futile because i managed to do some physics questions and at the same time puff some cigarettes.I promised someone that i'll be reducing on the number of sticks i smoke.So i only smoked 3 sticks just now.Good start Ahmad.I usuall smoke about 8 sticks a day but this someone wanted me to reduce.Haha.Well,it's on my behalf too i guess because i'm really worried about my health too.I don't want to die generating feelings of sorry for others.I want to die leaving behind a legacy.I want to die knowing that i've served God and my family well.Lastly,i want to die after getting married.Muahahaha.Well,i've got to go now because the bed is making awful lots of noise already.It's bed time.Adios Astalahuega!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home