CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Police Academy

Surprise surprise! I've got my enlistment letter already and i'll be posted to the Police Force.Muhahahah.That's my dad's wish and it really came true.Now, my next mission is to tell my rugby coach,Selamat, about this.You see,he's the head coach for Police Rugby Team.Muahahha.Hmmm...the sad part is that i'll have to report to Police Academy on 14th December.This means i've got 3 weeks after my last A level paper before serving my nation.How to enjoy life after A level?That really sucks!For that, i've got to say this,"FUCK u government".Muahahha.Well,what kind of job can i get after A Level?I'll be like working only for 3 weeks.Well,my aim is to work to purchase iPod Mini.Muahhaha.Sigh!I bet i can't even attend the graduation night.I've been scrutinised by the Government.Say,most of my friends from JJC will be going to the Police Force too.Will there be a reunion of JJC Malaygangstar?I hope so.Aidil,Zaid,Khamsya and Hanan will all be posted to Police.This is going to be FUN.Muahaha.Ok,that's that.Let's talk about today.I mugged at the Woodlands Regional Library today with Aizat and Maly.It was super condusive and i'll be going there again tomorrow.Haha.I'll not be sleeping tonight because there will be a Man Utd bout tomorrow morning and further more,i've got to catch up on my physics.Hmmm...i didn't smoke much today after prayers because i've promised Princess not to.Thank you Princess.Well,i did it not just for her but also for my own health.I need the stamina of a horse,power of a Rhino,strength of a bull and the aggression of a wild boar in order to survive in the top flight of rugby competition.I can't afford to smoke many sticks now a days.Again,i would like to thank Princess. :p hehehe.Well,i'm in hysteria and can't think right now and it'll be appropriate if i end my entry right here.To all my friends who will be serving the fucked up nation,all the best. Adios!! Semboyan telah berbunyi....menuju medan bakti....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wei ahmad! nadia here... wow u gonna be a man in blue sey... all the best for your A levels! anyways link me up alrite!!!! http://shammies.blogspot.com -nadia

8:20 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home