CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Thursday, October 21, 2004

What's Wrong?

Today is a fucked up day.My revision for A Level didn't go well.It was fucked up i tell you.Look what the Government is making us do.I hope they are happy!NVM.Anyway,the school was a bit noisy and there were some cute kids at our canteen making awful lots of noise.Gosh,i'm left with less than to 2 weeks to A Level yet i'm not blasting on my mugging.This shouldn't be the case Ahmad Fathi.Listen,it's time you kick ass Ahmad and prove your teachers wrong.Let's shut their traps for once especially your Econs teacher.Screw them when you get back your results.Gosh,i'm not the usual me.When i was at Riverside and was about to sit for O Level,i was diligent and hard working and thank God that my effort was paid.When i entered Jurong Institute for the 1st 3 months,i was hard working.People said that me and Aizat were crazy dudes who,despite knowing that it was not necessary to study for the 1st 3 months, mugged like there hell.What's happening to me?I think Aizat,Shafiq and me should have been at the same college because each of us go well hand in hand.Back at those glory days in RS,we were like motivating and cajoling each other.We worked well as a team.Sigh! I guess God has a different plan for me.Anyway,that's that.I really have to work now.Suffer now and i can enjoy later.FUCK! Sometimes in life, you can never totally make your own choice.You choose but God decides but at the same time, you have to pray and work hard.Well,i really forgot to wish Lay Kwan,Hazel and Jolene all the best for their A Level Biology Practical.I feel so bad.Anyway,you girls,if you are listening,i wish you girls all the best. No turning back now for us.Like Nike would always say, 'Let's Do It'. Adios!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home