CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

12.32pm...12.33pm...12.34pm...Gosh,Today's Boring

Gosh,it's exactly 1 week to A Level.After many years of sitting for exams,i couldn't feel the stress now.I guess i'm immuned to examination.C'mon man.Look what the teenagers in Singapore have to undergo.After A Level is through,i'm not going to look back at it.That's it for me.It's time to earn money and i mean plenty of them.Let's be entrepreneurial and creative.Sigh.I think i've done so many sins and need to redeem myself.After A Level,inshallah,i'll do some charity work.Well,i studied at school today and we broke fast at a nearby coffee shop.Yeah,my revision is still going slow.I hope i won't end up failing.Let's keep it slow and steady because slow and steady wins the race.Haha!Anyway,i'm thinking of quiting smoking for the better.Hmm..seriously,it sucks as it waste my money and affect my health.I want to live to see and participate in the next Crusade Wars.Haha.Well,a warrior has to do what a warrior has to do.After all,i'm Crippler.Haha.So crappy.Anyway,this whole week,i assume,seems to be boring.It's all now about revision.No more time to slack.Got to end what i started:A Level Education.Hmmm...let's accomplish Mission ABC.Good luck to me and may God bless Palestine!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home