CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Sunday, October 17, 2004

What's Wrong With This Beloved Earth?

Haha.Today was a bit funny.We studied at school as normal.During one of our break,we played rummy and was scolded by the security guard.There wasn't any teacher but he still scolded us.FUCK him!Sri Nivas was on the edge of his seat.He was about to explode and i could see it in his face.He was actually scolded by the mother fucking security guard.Of course it's illegal to play gambling card game in public but for God sake,it's Sunday.Sri argued with the mother fucker and i swore the fucker wanted to punch Sri's face.I wanted to tell the fucker that it's illegal to smoke in the school premises too.He is such a turd. Well,besides that,we actually have fun in the school.Haha.That's that.Hmm..i'm mad at the government for raising the price of cigarette.FUCK the system.They told us the reason for the price hike was to encourage us to smoke no more.Well,they are actually lying.70% of the text revenue comes from excise duty and cigarette tax.I'm damn sure they wouldn't want to loose huge amount of tax revenue.Haha.Another thing that is bedevelling my mind is this world.What's happening to this world man?Brother fucking sister,terrorism,people killing people,bombings,acceptance of nudity as a form of raw art and bla bla bla.This is all bull shit.Just look at the Malay community in Singapore.All the Mats and Minahs are enjoying themselves when we the Malays at College are working like fuck to support the county in the future.Most of the Malays don't see the importance of education.Education helps to build character and ensures our future.Look at the mainstream Malays,most are scums.What do they do?Slack and tarnish the Malay image.Just travel down to Peninsula Plaza and Orchard Rd and you'll can see what i mean.Most Skinheads and Punks are Malays.Can they give me one good reason why on Earth would they want to rebel in this blissful country?Well,FUCK them!!I dare them to start a riot.Haha.They can't even host the riot even for a minute because the 'Red Van' comes pretty fast.Hmm....let's talk about love.I'm not Dr Love but i shall give my opinion anyway.Hollywood have never make a movie about a guy who likes several girls but he don't stand a chance in getting anyone of them(am i talking about myself?).Muahaha.I guess i'm unlucky.Let's count the number of girls i've liked so far.Hmm...about...i dunno lah.There's Norshahidah,Thong Pei Qin,Lay Kwan and bla bla bla.What the fuck.Nobody cares any way.Haha.Wait,i've just said earlier on that my pink ranger will be waiting for me.Well,let's just wait and see.Haha.Love sucks or is it me that sucks?Sadiq is true about me.I always react differently infront of girls.Then,i tend to crack stupid jokes infront of them.I guess girls don't like that.Now, my wish is to change my image.Sigh!!Anyway,i went to see Hamid's blog just now.He reminded me about the Graduation Night.Hmm...that night will be special i guess.Just imagine 700 geeks in the field.The idea of hosting Grad night there really sucks.I was expecting some grand place but what the fuck.NVM.Hmm...if only i can go berserk on that day.Imagine me crashing 699 freaks(excluding my rugby mates) in the field.The first person i would want to crash is Mr Koh and my econs teacher.I'll go POW!,BOOM! and POOO! They'll be like falling on the field like rotten Apples.Muahahah.So imaginative!! Well,i gotta go now because i bet my entry this time around is pretty long.Adios!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home