CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Fucked Up Man Utd

Well.I'm pretty angry with Man Utd tonight.They played like a bunch of geeks.Well,Ronaldo didn't perform tonight and it's not his fault because the Birmingham defence was superb.Hmmm...Alex Ferguson,if you're listening,you should sell the fucking Gary Neville.He's a stupid fucker who can't play at all.You're just blinded by his commitment and work rate but he's still lousy.I really don't understand how on Earth he could play for England.Read my lips...FUCK U Neville.My wish is to see Gary Neville fucking leave Old Trafford at the end of the season.That's that! Hmm...today was a bit special because i broke fast at my cousin's house.Well,it was kind of boring.All we did was to eat and after that we warmed up our ass on the floor watching soccer.Darn boring.Luckily my newphews and my cousins' sons and daughters were there to entertain us.Haha.Shakil was extremely violent.Haha.I was kicked in the face by him when i went near to picked him up.He's so cute yet violent.I bet he'll grow up to be a hunk.Well,i did maths for the whole day and i covered Discreet Random Variable and it was such a boring topic but what can i do? Well,i just found out yesterday that Syazwani has a boyfriend.People asked me whether i was jealous or angry.Well,why should i be jealous?She was just my crush and nothing more.There are many fishes in the sea.Hehe.Anyway,i bet my pink ranger is waiting for me out there.It's morphing time.Muahaha.LAME!!Anyway,i got to end this entry here because tommorrow awaits me.I've got to study tommorrow so i need all the sleep i can muster.May God bless me!! Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home