CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Ahmad Fathi - I Will Survive Without You

I Will Survive Without You

As love engulfed me like a sandstorm
It filled within me with love and warmth
I was put on an island of fame
Where no real desire shall shame.

Amidst all sand dunes was passion
Mirage of love was no illusion
It could be felt miles away
Every night and every day.

Then emerged a maiden from oasis
Full of romance that I couldn’t resist
She eviscerated my only heart
Leaving behind what was blood

I was a body without a soul
Where for me no truth will unfold
I was once a famous love king of the wild
Now I am simply an erstwhile.

I’m stranded now in the garden of confusion
Where fraud love blurred my entire vision
Fatal vines strapped me without remorse
For starting the love, I’m now at a loss.

Thank you dear for ‘loving’ me
I’m me what I wanted to be
Now that my love will revive
Even without you I will survive.



1 Comments:

Blogger andyisjustme said...

i like it.

12:11 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home