CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

When The Pen Moves, Heads Will Roll

Dang. I am in deep shit. Firstly, my department did not meet the 80 hours training hours target as one of my officers only clocked in 77 hours. Secondly, one of my officer's appeal to be exempted from BSC IPPT return calculation has been rejected. Thus, my department also did not meet the BSC IPPT target of 83.7% passing rate. Our overall BSC will be affected and we will not get an A grade. This means not much money for our department's overseas trip. That is beside the point. The point is my director will reprimand my Assistant Director (AD) and my AD will pass the blame to me. Firstly, i have to admit that i made a mistake for not checking the training hours in TRAISI thorougly. I missed out on the Elementary Bahasa Melayu course attended by one of my officer. However, it is not totally my mistake.One of the co-ordinator called me to inform that one of my officer lack of 3 hours of training hours. The target hours is 80 but she clocked in only 77 hours. However, my department's training hours stated that she had done 109 training hours. The difference is 32 hours and thus, this 32 training hours is the Elementary Bahasa Melayu course. I asked her why is the above-mentioned course not reflected in one of my officer's TRAISI account. Furthermore, that course is an IPAM course and thus it should be keyed in by the course provider. I was told that the course provider is People Development (PD) Department and they had technical trouble keying in the training hours for officers who have attended the above-mentioned course. The training co-ordinator asked me as to why i did not call the course provider but i told her i have tried calling the guy since last year but nobody answered my call. I told her that Edward was in-charge of the course but to my surprise, that training co-ordinator told me that the guy have ORD-ed. This is all crap i tell you. I have triend to call CSC mainline several times but no one answered my call too. I tell you what. Some people really do not know how to skive. Most Singaporeans are damn stupid when comes to skiving at work. It is okay to skive but you must make sure you have completed your urgent tasks first. Anyway, it is also a good desk etiquette to answer phone calls within the fastest timing. Some people really do not know how to skive and yet they always love to 'act busy'. Fuckers!! In the end, i will be the one who will be screwed tomorrow. That is why i said i am in deep shit. Like some great guru would say, that's you ASP Ravi, haha, when the pen moves, heads will roll. My certificate of service (COS) will be affected but hey, i do not give a damn about my COS. I dare spit on my COS infront of my bosses. Here we are working our wits out and yet there are those who only knows how to 'carry balls' or 'boot lick'. These are fuckers too i tell you. If i ever chance upon them after i ORD, i will spit on their faces! Erghh! I am not stressed out by the problem of getting screwed by my director but it is just that it will not be fair for them to blame me. Ok, let's see what will happen tomorrow. Haha. Somehow, i miss chatting and crapping with that someone. Haha. 19 more days before i can chat with her again. I am a man of my words and i am not like my friends who give 'Malay Promises'. Haha. Ok ok, i am damn tired now because i have just finished rugby training. Aight, take care! 19 more days..19... :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home