CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Monday, October 23, 2006

[H][A][P][P][Y] [E][I][D] [M][U][B][A][R][A][K]

I seriously do not have time during Ramadan to update my blog. But whatever it is, i will continue to update it after Ramadan. Yeap, tomorrow is Eid Mubarak (Hari Raya Aidil Fitri) and i'm glad that Ramadan will be gone soon. I usually love Ramadan but i can't comprehend why i feel that this Ramadan is nothing special for me. I just wish it will be over soon and it will. I am looking forward to the next Ramadan (god-willing). It's a terrible holy month for me. Forgive me God. Anyway, yeap, i just want to wish all my friends a happy Eid Mubarak or in local terms,
[S][E][L][A][M][A][T] [H][A][R][I] [R][A][Y][A] [A][I][D][I][L] [F][I][T][R][I].
Enjoy the holiday guys! By the way, i've got a chinese name already. Pikachu gave it to me. Haha. My chinese name is Xiao Ming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home