CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Monday, September 04, 2006

Pride, Honour & Dignity

I detest people without pride, honour and dignity and at the same time they too show hypocrisy (i don't give a damn abt the spelling!). Lately, i upgraded my Pes Status, from C to B and i am eligible to be promoted from SC to CPL to SGT. However, i am supposed to get my SAR signed by my Director but it seems like he don't want to sign it. It is because of this White Crow. He told Director that i was damn lazy in the Pandora Exercises and i disobeyed his order. Director knew my presence in the exercise and he obviously knew that i can't do much because i have not gone for the 3G course. Totally not my fault. What i detest is that this White Crow added fuel to the fire. He must have told Director that i was lazy and didn't take orders from him. Firstly, his orders were most of the time nonsensical and outrageous. Secondly, he didn't use much of his brains because if you can take short cut, why do u have to take long cut? Right? If you have the number of the driver of the TAV, why do you have to go all the way to the TAV to call the driver? Right? Common sense. If he do not want to sign my SAR, so be it. I am sure my father would glad to sign my SAR and he could proudly say that at least his son, SC Ahmad Fathi bin Mansor, have donned the uniform proudly and did his job with pride without 'sucking balls'. Firstly, the sucker is obviously without pride and dignity because he have to result to sucking balls in order to earn points. So shameful! Secondly, the guy whose balls are being sucked is also another moron. Don't he have pride too? Why let a guy suck your balls? Is he some sort of a gay? What i'm trying to say here is why do you encourage your workers to pick up or use such dirty tactics to earn points? Why can't people be like my direct boss? He earned his rank through hard work. But at times he also creates unnecessary work for others but at least i like working with and for him. I can kow tow to him. I really respect that type of leader. Lead by example! I really don't care about promotion because i am not a regular officer. It doesn't affect me that much. 2 years of service and i'll fuck off. That White Crow picked the wrong guy to fuck with. No matter how high of a rank he gets, he got to know that what goes up must come down! Nothing beats the law of gravity. Let me make this clear, i will stick with my principle which is no ball sucking. I don't have to resort to such stuff. I can be a nice guy but if you mess with me without any reason, you will know the consequences. If i am going down, i'm bringing someone with me. An eye for an eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home