CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Section 5(1) Employment of Foreign Workers Act (Chapter 91A)

Yesterday was a disappointing day for JJC Malayganstars Football Club. Sian! We lost to a team who beat us with a score of 4-1. Our defence was in disarray and it was actually shameful to lose in that fashion. We could have done better actually but i don't blame my guys. We don't train at all and during most matches, new people would join us. Thus, there'll be no chemistry amongst us. Well, at least i scored the only goal for my team. The opponent's last man had the ball in his possesion and he didn't want to clear it early. So, i gave a slight tackle and managed to intercept the ball from him. I dribbled a bit and soon found out that i was mano-a-mano with the goal keeper. I positioned my body to the right like as if i was going to kick to the right and i finished it with a ball to the left. The goalie was tricked. I had couple of good chances but i squandered them away. My shooting was off on that day. Sigh! Today is a hectic day. I had to return to the office to do some work. I have to do a report for my AD and had to do some in-house cleaning of administrative work before i proceed with my attachment with Golf Division. Today, we did some enforcement check as well and it was one hell of an experience. We arrested a security guard under Section 5(1) of the Employment of Foreign Workers Act (Chapter 91A), i think so, for working without a working permit at one of the Courts branch. She was damn honest. She told us straight off that she do not have a working permit and we brough her straight to the operation room of Courts and contacted the Echo Police Division. Two police officers arrived 20 to 25 minutes later, maybe their FRC do not have clutch pedal, and soon they made an arrest. My AD told me to hop on to the Kampung Java's Fast Responce Car (FRC) and it was damn cool. My first ride in an actual FRC. Yahoo! There was this Woman Police Officer (WPO) and she was damn chatty. Nice to chat with her though but i can't remember her name. Damn cute. She is a staff sergeant but she called me Sir. Haha. Damn cool! We chatted during the journey and until we reach the Report Lodging Room. Haha. Yeap. I did an overtime today. i worked from 11am to 7pm. Sigh! I have to report to Bedok Police HQ to undergo a briefing for my attachment. At last i can have a feel of my dream vocation, NPCO. I hope it will be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home