CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Screwed By Cambridge, Scrutinised By The System

Well, fuck the system. I've just got scrutinised again today when taking my A level GP paper. I chose the wrong question for composition and i didn't complete my comprehension. So much for my hard work and now it's going down the drain. Gosh, i've got to pull myself up by getting really good grades for the other 3 subjects. I think i can get it for maths and maybe physics but i really don't have a clue about economics. Screw Cambridge! Well, i'm not in the mood to write any further and i shall just end it here. To all my friends, don't ever give up. The battle is not over yet. There's still ray oh hope. God will help those who help themselves first and those who believe in Him. All the best! Sigh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home