CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Please Return To Me

Ahmad Fathi - Please Return To Me

I’ve told you many times dear
That there’s nothing that I fear
Except to loose you from my arms
And forever miss your charms

I don’t want to close my eyes
Deep down my heart cries
To see our endless love
Lands in a guilty turf

I shall stand in the rain
And suffer the pain
So you’ll not spot
That I’m crying a lot

I shall sing to hide my sorrow
Hoping you’ll return tomorrow
I’ll only stop loving thee
If you can find my tears in the sea

If you would only give me a chance
To rekindle our true romance
Please reach my hand and return
Our love please don’t you burn

No one can replace you
Loving you is all I can do
The reason I’m here is you
To revive our love that’s true

P.S Dedicated to those who have failed in love.
Don't be dishearten coz' love will always be
in the air


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home