CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Sunday, January 28, 2007

F U C K M A L A Y S I A

Ole ole ole ole..ole..ole..my God..I finally got to relive the good old days of Singapore soccer. The Lions beat Malaysia, The Toothless Tigers. The crowd yesterday was fantastic. 55,000 patriots packed the National Stadium. The atmosphere was even better. The last time i soaked myself in such atmosphere was when my dad brought me to my first Malaysia Cup match and that match was between Singapore and Kedah. It was fantastic i tell you. The two teams got out of the dug out to sing their respective countries' national anthem. When the Negaraku was played, the crowd erupted into jeers as expected. Alas, Majulah Singapura. We sang with gusto and patriotism. I sang my lungs out without bothering whether others will call me childish or crap. Just before the kick-off, we sang Ole Ole Ole and the echo was magnificient. The chant was followed by three rounds of Kallang Wave. You could even feel the whole terrace vibrating. Singapore played well surprisingly and they dominated the match. However, the Tigers silenced the whole crowd by going ahead in the 55th minute courtesy of Lionel Lewis' blooper. By not looking back at the mishap, the Lions managed to pick themselves up and showcased a nice performance. Then came 75th minute when Ridhuan equalised. This time, the crowd cheered even louder. My friends and I were jumping like monkeys. The match dragged on until extra time but still, the score was nil-nil after extra time. The match had to be decided by penalty kicks. It was a heart-thumping experience i tell you because i do not fancy spot kicks as it is a cruel way of winning and losing. You need luck in penalties. I have missed many penalties in my life and i do not wish to share my experience. It takes courage to walk all the way to the penalty spot, pick up the ball, put it down on the penalty spot and finally kick it. Kicking the ball is easy but putting the ball behind the net is the difficult part. The 5 penalty takers from Singapore managed to convert their kicks into goals and victory for Singapore depended on Lionel and the last penalty taker for Malaysia. The crowd jeered at the poor last penalty taker from Malaysia and i bet he felt like as if a group of rapists was breathing down his neck. Haha. He picked his spot, gave a low shot and the rest was history. Lionel saved the penalty and the stadium erupted into wild cheers. I was jumping like a monkey and my friends and I were speechless to say anything. We just let our actions did the talking. Confetties were strewn haphazardly and we managed to hurl insults to both the Malaysian fans as well as the Malaysian players. I do not mind Singapore losing to some 3rd world country or some communist state but what i hate is to lose to Malaysia. Oh please! Even the Malaysian media taunted us, stating that we would never win but who gives a fuck about a country of Malays? Haha. They think they can threaten us by increasing the price of their water? No way! We have NeWater. Fuck them. They are just jealous of us. Pedra Branca? Oh please, we can surrender that island to you anytime. We have enough reserves to buys a dozen more islands in Indonesia. It is just that that island is way too important for us to give it away to Malaysia. Alah, nak benda free jer! Tak tahu malu! Haha. After the soccer match, Harun, his friends and I went to Bedok Food Center to have our supper and the food there was fantastic. I ate Roti John. Harun and I chatted with his friends who were from TPJC and they live in the eastern side of Singapore, Chai Chee to be exact. Eastern side girls are really different from the Northern and Western side girls. They are more independent and i just love the way the bring themselves up. So confident and my gosh, they are open minded too. Haha. Now I can say,'Siapa bilang gadis Melayu tak menawan?' Ehh, siapa bilang ah? I didn't say that Malay girls aren't pretty. Did i ever say that? Did i? Haha. Oops. My bad. Yes yes..gadis melayu pun menawan. ;)Below are some pictures i took as well as a video..enjoy!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home